Xenical info for New Starters!!..

Hi all, another newbie here
Good to find some advice ...starting tomorrow..got my prescription, off to the shop to stock up on low fat food, taken all my measurements, deep breath, here we go :)

Good luck, i am sure you will do well. Everyone on here is a great help and so encouraging!! keep logging on :D

Goodluck Bailey on the journey to the new you......:)

It's been a while!! So far lost 15lbs, had a few naughty days so checking in for support to get back on track!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Charlotte great loss.......Summer is upon us and we all want to remain cool over this hot period ....so we need to shed those extra pounds to get some nice t-shirts and some cool shorts or skirts

Goodluck hun xxxx

when your on xenical i know u talk about the 5 g fat per 100 g but u also say u can have up to 15g fat in one meal. so does that mean whatever i eat cannot exceed to no more then 15g of fat in that meal? xx

Kayee......as long as your daily fat doesn't go over 45g you can spread it over the 3 meals....it doesn't have to be 15g per meal.......:)

Hi,
Started on my tabs yesterday- so here goes:wave_cry:
I'm following slimming world extra easy diet too- but read somewhere its not advisable to eat eggs with these tabs- any advice greatfully received as I enjoy eggs for breakfast!

Thanks
Nicky

hi nicky i started xenical yesterday too but before that i was on alli for a month, i have eggs without any problem. ul just have to try and see if ul be ok. good luck and welcome :)

Thanks Rach & Anika- 3 days down on the tabs and no side effects yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a wedding next month and have no menu choices(!)- do you think advisable to stay off the tabs a few days before wedding as I don't want to be embarrased by wind(at the best) etc on the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sushisu said:
Thanks Rach & Anika- 3 days down on the tabs and no side effects yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a wedding next month and have no menu choices(!)- do you think advisable to stay off the tabs a few days before wedding as I don't want to be embarrased by wind(at the best) etc on the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nicky it should be ok to not take them on the wedding but you shouldnt have to stop before hand

iv lost a lb in 4days of being on xenical WOO HOO which brings my total loss to 5.6lb. i couldnt resist but to have a sneak peak at the scales lol

Well done Anika:happy096: thats a fab loss already!
I'm trying to stop weighing myself b4 sat (my w.i day) but its very tempting............lets hope I do as well as you xxx

Back