xenical.. not working???

sammyd

well well well.. my weight loss buddies!.. strange but true i managed a 2lb loss this week.. given the fact ive had a bad week id say 2lb is amazing!
what i did want to talk about is the lack of xenical effect on lil old me! can i truly be the only one? ive had a good look round on here and come up with nothing!
when i first started taking xenical i was slapped by the tango delights.. but since then nothing, life goes on as normal!.. i found it bizarre that i managed a bacon sandwich earlier in the week.. this prompted me in to seeing if these pills really do work... on me they dont! ive eaten all sorts this week, more than enough to get tango,d but other than wind in the willows nothing!
im at the doctors friday, is it worth mentioning this or just plodding on??
has anyone else encountered this problem??
uuuurgh.. always bleedin meeeeee :eek:

Bacon isn't too bad with Xenical, I know a fair few who've had bacon and they've been fine.

Xenical doesn't just give you the orange oil poo but also,runny poo or something inbetween a solid and sloppy poo...

The Xenical is working,otherwise you wouldn't be loosing weight, and a loss of 2lb is is brilliant, it's what's recommended :)

If you want to mention it to your Dr, will he not address why you've been eating mad food? ;)

Xenical often doesn't give me the 'toilet' side effects but I notice I get bloated and feel v uncomfy :(

week 1: -7lbs

Bacon isn't too bad with Xenical, I know a fair few who've had bacon and they've been fine.

Xenical doesn't just give you the orange oil poo but also,runny poo or something inbetween a solid and sloppy poo...

The Xenical is working,otherwise you wouldn't be loosing weight, and a loss of 2lb is is brilliant, it's what's recommended :)

If you want to mention it to your Dr, will he not address why you've been eating mad food? ;)
harr..hahhhh
wise words bunny-hops.. i know that sounded like i was disappointed at the lack of explosive side effects!... i just find it strange that i can seem to be able to eat anything, and just get at best, an attack of wind!.. now i think about it, on reflection telling the doc that ive been piggin out on these pills, might not be the best idea ive had this week!..lol
sam.......x

if you dont get the effects, it means your eating the right foods, so you should not be dissapointed if your not running for the toilet, im gutted when i do cos it means ive eaten crap!! so well done!! and the 2lb loss is great, keep it up xxx

if you dont get the effects, it means your eating the right foods, so you should not be dissapointed if your not running for the toilet, im gutted when i do cos it means ive eaten crap!! so well done!! and the 2lb loss is great, keep it up xxx
think your missing the point jude!,
ive eaten nothing but crap all week! "its been a right bad week".. but other than toooting.. "la bamba"....... nothing!! .. lol
sam.

Well done on the 2lb loss.
If you carry on eating the bad foods you might find that your weightloss will slow down, stop or gain weight.

At the moment Xenical is giving you a false sense of security, you can eat anything you want and get away with it as you've lost 2lbs this week with no side effects. I really don't know the answer Sam but i wouldn't tell the doc about it as he/she may not prescribe any more for you.

Mandy

Ahh eating bad this week will come get you next week!! Assuming this is 1st bad week! Happened to me on another diet.. Part way through other diet I Had a bad week but lost 3kgs on weekly weight in.. The next week I put-on 4kgs OUCH!! I lost 15kgs with Jenny Craig a couple years ago.

I must say I had Pizza on Tuesday and no side effects.. Thin crust, low fat cheese, chicken and veg, BBQ sauce on base... Must say I Zumba'ed the cals off !! Si maybe that helped :)

Im the same i get bad wind but none of the bad side effects. its only my first week and i was purposely bad on one day so that i would fear the effects and then...there were no effects to fear, i suppose in a way it makes us lucky.....one day the side effects will sneak up when we least expect them........

Back