Xenical

hi all. ive being on Xenical before and lost nearly 6 stone :D with that also with health problems :cry:but in the past year and a half ive put some of the weight back on which i need to lose....

any help would be very helpful :wave_cry:

vikki

When you came off Xenical did you still eat the same foods as you did to lose the weight...hope you don't mind me asking :)

We all stick to 45g and below of fat per day....don't go above the 5g rule (5g per 100g) when you look at packets.....(although for some alli recipes the ingredients go above but are such small amounts it hasn't mattered)

make sure you know what amount of calories you should be eating ....goodluck :)

Rach how are you today hun ?? Hows the kids and hubby ? :)

aww bless hope he feels better ...isn't it tiring when kids are ill...you will be glad to have the peace lol :):)

thank you ladies.greatful for every info...im worried about tonite going for italian and i took a pill at 1pm with my weetabix going for dinner at 6.30pm but i should be ok il have pasta with tomato sauce and drink loads of water...lol

wow well done losing all that weight first time round vikki how did you do it last time what did you eat and drink if you dont mind me asking xxx

Best of luck...as we all know it's not easy. I feel off the wagon a little the last few days. I haven't done anything really bad but I haven't been really good either..Food I'd hate you if you didn't taste so good...

Back