Xenical

No, it's NO MORE than 5grams of fat per 100grams and NO MORE than 15grams per meal. I explained this in your other thread and put an example chart up for you to look at, did you see that?

I don't understand what you mean by "diet ideals" what do you mean? If you're taking Xenical, then you're on a diet?

Hi

I am trying to eat normally, just reduce the fat in each meal.. I eat cereal with skimmed milk for breakfast, weight watches meal for lunch, with salad, dinner is harder as I am cooking for whole family.. I have lean meat, carb - (baked potato, pasta, rice) loads fresh veg (carrots, broccoli, beans, salad etc) All weighted and measured and all I eat I record in my fitness pal app which really helps.

But their are loads of diets out there, weight watches etc have a look at some of the other forum threads

Good luck

I'm following weight-watchers but you still have to be careful about the fat content. I bought some ww cereal bars for a replacement breakfast but they were so high in fat, because they contained peanuts, so just be careful. I'm sure you will be fine.

Mandy

Breakfast is a very important meal...eat breakfast like a king :)

Cereals and toast with a piece of fruit or juice is a good breakfast.

You need to make sure you eat a good breakfast, as it kicks starts your metabolism for the day :)

'Oats so simple' is a good low fat breakfast. You can get so many flavours. Golden syrup is my favourite, i've got my hubby and dad on to it too. I make mine with skimmed milk but it's fine to have semi-skimmed as well. Just another idea for you.

Mandy

Having a roast today with roast beef dont think i can but i take fat off meat instead of roast studs i have 2/3 boils potatoes veg and maybe oxo gravy i notice diffent in my self get weigh torm x

i notice diffent in my self get weigh torm x

I noticed differences in the first week. Have you taken measurements as well as just your weight? It's good to track how your body changes shape.

Good luck with the WI.

Think i wrote it down but lost paper silly me but i notice my belly gone really down and my fella notice my bust which he wasnt happy i said cant win can i men for you,i reply just have to be happy with smaller bust lol and i lost today another 7 half pounds :)

Back