Xenicol any one lost without exercise

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by jeannie46, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jeannie46

jeannie46 New Member

hi all could anyone tell me if they have lost weight on these without exercise ,
    120mg 3 times a day im 17 and half stone and been on them for week and a half , i havent weighed my self yeat as i dont want to be dissapointed i hope it works , any replies would be great
    thanks all
    jeannie46

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    you probably would lose weight without exercise but obviously if you did exercise you would lose more and it would help to tone up. Give yourself time and start when you feel ready!!

4. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    I have mobility problems so I can't do any major exercise. I have managed to walk down, not up ;), a couple of flight of stairs and I do walk my doggy up the car park and back which I don't suppose is much beyond 1/2 a mile and I have lost. but I do restrict my calories down to a max of 1500 whenever possible.

Remember people who are grossly overweight, as I was/am do normally have problems with exercising so every step more is an improvement.

5. Petal1951

Petal1951 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(37.92%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    Hi Guys, I hardly do any exercise (coz I'm a lazy cow) but I have still lost weight.

6. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    Lol, i have to admit i am lazy too, but starting to get some in a couple of times a week!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.