Xfactor

Chery did sing live!!

Do you's not like Cheryl?? I Love her!!

xxx

Yes she did, think it was becasue of the stick the papers gave her. I do like her, she lovely, but don't think she's a great singer. I don't like that new song, might grow on me a bit.

I think cheryl since reading about what she did to that woman , hit her in the face really bad has not done her any favours , but her as a singer , no , she is not good enough , she is not a strong singer . its like simon said it took her 3 years to make it , but has she made it ? thought her outfit the trousers were weird is she starting a new fashion trend lol
Daniel was good last week . Love stacey .
I thought what Cheryl said about the twins was bad saying why is one of hers up there and John and Edward got through , what a thing to say . when cheryl picked that scottish bloke I knew she had made a mistake , the bloke from the usa would have been better . But thats just what i think , as we all think different which is good , otherwise it would be a boring world lol

I dont like cheryl too. She far too skinny and would fab with some curves
I don't like that new song, might grow on me a bit.
Me neither it isnt a slow song or a dance song. You cant really dance to it at all. Then again it came on the radio yesterday and i caught myself singing it.:eek:
Love stacey .
Me too shes so funny. I want Miss Frank to win, it's about time a group won

so she now has at least two fans lol

I have whitney on , I didn't know my own strength now there is someone who has a voice ...

This is for you John and Edward Fans

Dear Grim Reaper, so far this year u have taken away my favourite celebrity Jade Goody, my fav dance Michael Jackson, my fav actor Pattrick swayze & now my fav singer Stephen Gateley , just so u know, my fav twins are John & Edward .

I'm gonna miss x-factor again tonight for the second sat in a row :cry:! Also will miss next saturdays as have a Halloween party to go to, and it's Bon Jovi week :cry: :cry: not fair lol!

stirky ...

Can u record it ?
You will have to try catch up on the itv2 . Hey you party on girl , so what are you dressing up as on halloween ?
I think i'll turn the lights off that night and pretend i'm not in lol cos it will be trick or treat , give me something nice to eat or smell my feet ..
I also like watching Xfactor live .... why I don't know .
Wonder who goes this weekend ? the welsh boy maybe me thinks

Think it'll be Rachel gone this week, but yes agree Lloyd will prob be in bottom two, not keen on him at all, bit cheesy lol!

I'm going to be a witch again lol! Still have to decide what I'm wearing tonight!! Might be able to watch some of x-factor if I nag my friend enough lol!

Once you tune in you may not get out tonight hehe .
I wonder if Rachel will go as she has been in the bottom two every time now , but I don't think she will go anywhere really nor Lloyd think they are both on the scape heap hehe... god today has gone soooooooooo slow , cos been in all day
so a witch , hey that should be fun , so its a Adult party ?
my daughter is going to be a witch , so i guess i'll take her out all dressed up ... she is 6 .
Right I have had 100 % diet day , blimey its hard lol
How you doing on JUDDD Stirky .... one day at a time I say :)

Back