xGeordieGirlx's Brand New Restart Diary - 4 Weeks Til Ibiza

Monday 23 May 2011

EE Day

Monday again :( ughhh....that is all :(

Breakfast: 2 WW Thick Wholemeal (HEB) and 2 Poached Eggs with 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: Apple & Banana

Lunch: Tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Tomato, Lettuce, Cucumber & Spring Onion. 1 Activia FF Yogurt.

Dinner: Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spinach & Mushrooms with Curry Powder and some Mild Curry Rice and 1 Slices of WW Bread (3.5 Syns)

Snack: WW Crisps (4 Syns), 2 Celebrations (5 Syns) and Blueberries, Raspberries & Blackberries in 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack: Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries in 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA) and NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Exercise:
40 Mins on the Treadmill (30 Mins Running & 10 Mins Fast Walking)

Last edited:
Tuesday 24 May 2011

Red Day

I ache from head to toe. I helped move heavy files for 4 hours 45 mins yesterday at work, and then did 40 mins on the treadmill. Can hardly move! A break from exercise tonight I think!

Breakfast: 2 Slices of WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (HEB) with 2 Poached Eggs & 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: 1 Celebration (2.5 Syns). Snack a Jack (2.5 Syns)

Lunch: Salad with Ham, Chicken Slices, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce & Spring Onion. Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries & Apple in 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: Oat & Rye Bun (HEB) with Trimmed Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes & 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn), 1 SW Burger and 2 Chips (1 Syn)

Snack: Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 25 May 2011

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs on 2 WW Bread (HEB) and 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: 1 Alpen Light Bar (3.5 Syns)

Lunch: Tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) with Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce & Spring Onion. 1 Activia FF Yogurt. Quavers (5.5 Syns)

Dinner: Oat & Rye Bun (HEB) with 2 SW Sausages (0.5 Syns) and 1 SW Burger with Onions and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: 2 Mikados (1 Syn)

Syns: 14

Thursday 26 May 2011

Not Sure What Day

WI tonight...scared but gonna be good!

Bought a size 10!! playsuit yesterday. SO CHUFFED haha. Big fitting though so probably not lost that much weight :p

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Salad with Ham, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber & Spring Onion. 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack: Pineapple, Melon, Cherries, Strawberries & Kiwi. Syn free Lemon Curd and a Little Choc Cake thingy made by the C (2 Syns) and 2 Poppets (1 Syn)

Dinner:

Drinks:
Tea with Milk (Part HEA) and NAS Squash

Syns:

Last edited:
Saturday 28 May 2011

EE Day

Yesterday ended up as a right off after vodka...and shots. eek! Ate quite well but lets just move on...

Breakfast: 2 Eggs mixed with 1 Tomato & 2 tbsps of Salad Cream (3 Syns) in an Oat & Rye Bun (HEB)

Lunch: Half an SW Quiche (made with 3 Eggs, 1 Tub of LFN Cottage Cheese, Tomato, Onion & Ham) and 5 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles (HEA)

Snack: WW Crisps (4 Syns) and 1 Banana

Dinner: Takeaway Night at my Aunties - Chicken Chow Mein (7 Syns)

Drinks: Diet Cloudy Lemonade and Diet Lemonade

Syns: 14

Sunday 29 May 2011

EE Day

Ugh I feel like a heffa-bag. I haven't been to the gym or done much exercise for a week now but I am just sooo tired that I just can't bring myself to do any today. Back to the gym tomorrow definately...or Tuesday if it's not open lol.

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack: 2 Ryvita (3 Syns) with Syn Free Lemon Curd (delish!! 1 lemon, 3 tbsps of candarel, 2 eggs and quark)

Lunch: Boiled Rice with 3 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dip (4.5 Syns), Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Bean Sprouts and Carrot with Quorn Chicken Pieces

Dinner: 1 Apple, 1 Banana, Melon, Blueberries, Grapes & Strawberries

Drinks:
2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 1 Pint of NAS Squash and 3 Vodka Diet Cokes (7.5 Syns)

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Monday 30 May 2011

Red Day

Very proud of myself...went out last night and only had 3 drinks and stayed within syns and sober :) woo!

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Lunch: Oat & Rye Bun (HEB) with Trimmed Bacon and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: Melon, Strawberries, Blueberries

Dinner:
Possibly a homemade Chicken Curry...

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), NAS Squash

Syns:

Exercise:

Back