Xls fat binder

Zest for Life

Gold Member
Anyone tried this?

Everhopeful said:
Hi Zest for Life, I started it yesterday. I'm pretty desperate to lose 2st.

I bought some, not sure how good they'll be. Let me know how you get on. I took xenical and Ali in the past. Not sure how these will compare. Goid luck :)

Hello,

I've been really interested in trying these tablets, ( I'm currently on Cambridge diet, but would be interested for when I have finished )

Have you started taking the tablets yet? Have you had any tummy aches / nausea ??

Sorry for jumping in with questions xx

I've had xenical in the past. There's been a supply problem they got recalled, been off the market for few months now along with Ali.
So thought I'd give these a try.

Everhopeful said:
Hi TracyGWill, I haven't asked my GP because I know my weight is my fault, I eat too much & hate exercise. :)

I know what you mean, I'm exactly the same, but eventually decided enough was enough, and went to my GP with 10 stone to lose. So far I've shifted over 6.5 stone, so I'm really glad I took that plunge, after 30 years of yo-yoing! xx

Zest for Life said:
I've had xenical in the past. There's been a supply problem they got recalled, been off the market for few months now along with Ali.

I know, all to well, lol. But they're back now. xx

Zest for Life said:

I know, all too well, lol. But they're back now. xx

I know what you mean, I'm exactly the same, but eventually decided enough was enough, and went to my GP with 10 stone to lose. So far I've shifted over 6.5 stone, so I'm really glad I took that plunge, after 30 years of yo-yoing! xx
Wow you are doing well! I only want to lose about 32lb and if I ask the doc' for xenical, I'm told that he/she will ask me to lose weight on my own first. I thought I'd give these a try, then hope I can do it all on my own.

Last edited:
Hello,

I've been really interested in trying these tablets, ( I'm currently on Cambridge diet, but would be interested for when I have finished )

Have you started taking the tablets yet? Have you had any tummy aches / nausea ??

Sorry for jumping in with questions xx
Hello Stary,This is just my third day on the tablets, I've had no adverse reaction as yet. There is a website How does XLS-Medical Fat Binder Work | XLS-Medical if you want to look them up. :)

I taken them too. Nothing to report yet. No oily stools lol

If this is actualy doing its job, then it's better than xenical, maybe it binds the fat rather than letting it just leak out yuk! Lol but ATM it seems good.
What you lot thinking?

Well I have lost 1½lb but I'm not sure if the tablets have helped. I ate very little on Friday anyway, I had fruit for my breakfast, no lunch & my usual evening meal. So I only had 2 tablets that day. I am not as yet convinced they work.

How is everyone else getting on with them?

Back