XLS Medical and Calorie Counting

sarahmun

is that the stuff that equivalent to oirlistat? if so you can get from docs. not personally tried it but Im sure so ladies on here should be able to help.

Sarah xx

I've taken it before in the past but for me it didn't work at all :/ I think you need to eat a high level of fat for it to work but I could be wrong on that. Though it might of worked for some others? Hope you get more opinions on it soon :)

no worries, I remember at the time that I took them, I looked it up and people were saying you need to eat a really high level of fat, possibly like Atkins? I'm a carb monster which is probably why it didn't work :p I'm now using a different fat burner which is currently working with exercise.

have u thought about trying a thermogenic tablet. bodybuilders use them to cut fat of their bodies ready for competition etc. i tried it but as i Dont and never have had caffine they raised my bp.and made me dizzy! peed me off big style. look them up on Google for best one.

Sarah xx

haha exactly :p I'm using Semtex on JstJodie website, so far so good, had a sneak peek WI in the week and I'm not disappointed thats for sure! lol they deffo work for me :)

Back