Xmas 2012 Target..............

I have indeed :) so on saturday morning when I weigh in shall I just write what I've lost this week? X

Hey welcome aboard!

I could even add all our names onto the main page & you can all send me a wee private mail & I can update that every week?!?!?!?

Let me know what you want to do about it anyway I am quite happy to do that each week :)

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Hey welcome aboard!

I could even add all our names onto the main page & you can all send me a wee private mail & I can update that every week?!?!?!?

Let me know what you want to do about it anyway I am quite happy to do that each week :)

Dxxx

I can't private message on here,am happy to post weight loss (or gain) eek lol

Hows all you lovely peeps today?

I'm in work - boringggggggg

Praying for a lottery win so I can chuck it all in & retire before I am 30

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Hows all you lovely peeps today?

I'm in work - boringggggggg

Praying for a lottery win so I can chuck it all in & retire before I am 30

Dxxx

Morning,erghh at work being boring,good luck with the lotto win ;0) am feeling good today,got some bits to do at home and will take the pup for a nice walk later as lovely and sunny here today :0)

Yeah we can just post every week to let each other know how we're doin.

Oh I might go for a wee wander at lunch time

Cant wait till its sunny & hot so I can sit out in the garden having dinner again

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Yeah we can just post every week to let each other know how we're doin.

Oh I might go for a wee wander at lunch time

Cant wait till its sunny & hot so I can sit out in the garden having dinner again

Dxxx

Deffo a lovely day for a walk,enjoy it if you do get to go. Ok cool bout posting each week,I'm looking forward to my Monday wi,hope it stays that way over the weekend lol.Nice eating outside,I like a good picnic!

Great think this is the inspiration I need. I've been so focused since January and have lost 20.5lbs but feel like I'm gonna fall off the wagon! I get weighed on a Monday too x

marie81 said:
Great think this is the inspiration I need. I've been so focused since January and have lost 20.5lbs but feel like I'm gonna fall off the wagon! I get weighed on a Monday too x

Yea I guess when we first start it's all new and exciting and then it becomes routine,so challenges etc are deffo a good idea!Well done in your weight loss aswell.

Dolly Rocker said:
Hey welcome aboard!

Dxxx

Ok I can private message now!maybe you have to be on the site a few days before it can happen!

Thank you, as uve prob seen on my diary I've not wrote my food up for the last couple of days. Today is a new week for me do fresh start :) I've said that every day this week but I mean it today!! Went for an hour walk up the woods this morning for a kick start!! :)

Yea did miss you to be honest but just thought you were busy,that's good about the walk,beautiful day for it,yea new day,new start,best way,you will soon get back into it :0)

Yehh I will do, my friends struggling abit too at the min so were getting back on it together which is nice! It's a very nice day I agree, just on my way to watch Leicester city :) yes I'm a footba fan lol

Hey :)

I'll join in my weigh in day is on a Monday but I have 100 Ibs to loose but I'm determined !! That's if you'll have me :D xx

Back