Xmas 2012 Target..............

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Yehh I will do, my friends struggling abit too at the min so were getting back on it together which is nice! It's a very nice day I agree, just on my way to watch Leicester city :) yes I'm a footba fan lol

I'm a football fan too,better not say who I support or you might ignore my posts lolol enjoy the match.Shame your friend is struggling aswell but nice you are helping each other out :0)

Emma:) said:
I'll join in my weigh in day is on a Monday but I have 100 Ibs to loose but I'm determined !! That's if you'll have me :D xx

Hi Emma,I weigh in on a Monday aswell,will be my fourth week this Monday coming,nice to see you along with us all :0)

I've not weighed in today as I know how naughty I've been this week and just can't face it :(

Och back on it love!

Skipping a weigh is isnt bad as long as you dont do more than one haha!

I got weighed this morning lost another 2lbs :)

Total loss for me so far 3.5lbs

Dxxx

Ok ladies if anyone else wants to join just add you name to the latest list in the most upto date post.

To the peeps already in just update the latest post then repost it with your weight updates - I copied this from another post figure it will be the best way to do it!

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3.5lbs lost 32.5lbs to lose)
QueenOmi 40lbs(0lbs lost 40lbs to lose)
acc 35lbs(0lbs lost 35lbs to lose)
bulldogdaisy 43.5lbs(0lbs lost 43.5 to lose)
blonde_sue 24.5lbs(0lbs lost 24.5lbs to lose)
**cupcake** 42lbs(0lbs lost 42lbs to lose)
marie82(0lbs lost ??lbs to lose)
Emma:)100lbs(0lbs lost 100lbs to lose)

xxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Och back on it love!

Skipping a weigh is isnt bad as long as you dont do more than one haha!

I got weighed this morning lost another 2lbs :)

Total loss for me so far 3.5lbs

Dxxx

Yay,well done on today's weight loss :0)

I think I will put in my figures so far this year as I started in Jan and make this the thread that I track my total weight loss in to the end of the year as I have joined other challenges that are short term.
Hope you dont mind!

bulldogdaisy 43.5lbs(0lbs lost 43.5 to lose)
MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)

I think I will put in my figures so far this year as I started in Jan and make this the thread that I track my total weight loss in to the end of the year as I have joined other challenges that are short term.
Hope you dont mind!

Not at all hon.

Anyone else want to add their totals to date on here thats fine aswell.

Already eaten my 29pps today & not even had dinner yet :p

Och well into the weeklies I go!

Dxxx

I'm deffo not gonna skip another weigh in as I'm straight back on it :D bulldog daisy who do u support then? I work with a derby and a forest fan so I won't ignore you :p

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I'm deffo not gonna skip another weigh in as I'm straight back on it :D bulldog daisy who do u support then? I work with a derby and a forest fan so I won't ignore you :p

Lol thanks about not ignoring me,I support Liverpool,shh don't mention their losses hehe.

Hi guys! Pleased to hear we have football fans hear! I'm a Newcastle fan for my sins lol! Got my weigh in tonight! Fingers crossed for a loss! Fancy a really nice treat after weigh in but have to go straight to night shift boo x

marie81 said:
Hi guys! Pleased to hear we have football fans hear! I'm a Newcastle fan for my sins lol! Got my weigh in tonight! Fingers crossed for a loss! Fancy a really nice treat after weigh in but have to go straight to night shift boo x

Lol we're not biased in here!! Boo at night shift after wi,hope it goes well for you :0)

MrsK87 said:
bulldogdaisy 43.5lbs(3lbs lost 40.5 to lose)

Yay at my weight loss today,I so wasn't expecting a 3lb loss!!

Hi everyone! :)

Can I join in please? It's glorious weather outside (well, a bit sunny!) so I don't know about looking forward to Xmas 2012 target!! :eek:

Anyway, can I put my weight loss to date (since January, like MrsK87). Hopefully it will spur me on to be slim at Xmas!
Oh, and I am a Tottenham fan! :D

Hope everyone is well, and that I'm not too late to join in. (If so, just give me a nudge and boot me off, that's fine! :D)

FiMac 47lbs (19lbs lost 28lbs to lose)

Can I join in please? It's glorious weather outside (well, a bit sunny!) so I don't know about looking forward to Xmas 2012 target!! :eek:

Anyway, can I put my weight loss to date (since January, like MrsK87). Hopefully it will spur me on to be slim at Xmas!

Hope everyone is well, and that I'm not too late to join in. (If so, just give me a nudge and boot me off, that's fine! :D)

Woo hoo welcome to the club!!!

We would never boot you off all welcome here.

Dxxx

FiMac said:

Well done on your weight loss so far and deffo no knocks for supporting Spurs lol :0)

Back