Xmas 2012 Target..............

Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Well done on the loss Marie! And your third silver seven! :)

I am another one that loves chocolate philadelphia. Well, any philadelphia. Or any chocolate! lol :D

I am another one that loves chocolate philadelphia. Well, any philadelphia. Or any chocolate! lol :D

A woman after my own heart LOL

Dxxx

FiMac said:

I love the garlic and herb one :0)

Oh its sooooooooooooooooooooooo sunny today!!!!

Gonna grab a salad & sit in the sun & eat that for lunch!

Dxxx

Oh it was great!!!

Thats me done work for the week aswell yayyyyyyyy

Had a high pp dinner tonight:-

beans 8pp
eggs 5pp
chips 4pp

OH had a dominos so at least I managed to resist that phewweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dxxx

That's good you're finished with work for the week! The dinner sounds nice though,I sometimes have a high pointed dinner.Well done on resisting what your OH had ;0)

Hi everyone! :)

Hope you're all enjoying the weather! I don't think it's going to last much longer. That's probably a good thing! I wasn't all that good this week, something about sunshine that makes me go a bit off the rails!

Anyway, WI this morning, and I stayed the same. I am just glad it wasn't a gain. This week I will be better!

FiMac said:
Hi everyone! :)

Hope you're all enjoying the weather! I don't think it's going to last much longer. That's probably a good thing! I wasn't all that good this week, something about sunshine that makes me go a bit off the rails!

Anyway, WI this morning, and I stayed the same. I am just glad it wasn't a gain. This week I will be better!

That's good it wasn't a gain,the sunshine has made me crave ice lollies so thought I'd try and get some low pointed ones for a treat.Hope your week goes well.

Hey girls,

Hope you all well - I see we have some good WI results - well done!!!

I lost another 3lbs this week - well chuffed with that - total 6.5lbs!!!

Sooooooooo 29.5lbs to go

Dxxx

Back