Xmas Challenge!

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Okay so we had one of these for Halloween but since Christmas is the time of year most people want to lose weight for i thought it might be fun to set up a new challenge for then. I make it about 5 weeks this saturday till Xmas and there's nothing like a healthy challenge to keep people focused at this difficult time of year. So since i only have 9lbs left to lose i would like to lose those 9 before xmas. Feel free to join in guys and don't worry if you only weigh in once a month. Just update when you do! Just add your details as below and update the amount of pounds lost each week :)

Carrot_tit - 9lbs - 0 loss

I am aiming to lose for december the 15th as that's when I go on holiday. I am bound to put loads on but will be back again when I return!
Good luck!:)

id like to lose 6lbs for christmas ,, i have an official weigh in at beginning of december with the nurse then ill weigh myself a couple of days before christmas and see how ive done.

kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss

I want to at least be in the 12 stones!

I am currently 13 stone 6..

Definitely will join in. :) Had a bit of complicated confusion about my scales. I will go by my home scales for this but I'm going to go on some that will be 100% accurate just to check sometime soon. It's really hard to know how many to aim for! Starting off at 159.

kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss
Littleone - 6lbs - 0 loss

down to13 stone 4lbs today!! so...8lbs lost since the 14th!:D

thank you both :)

Me, me, me! Id like in please. Id like 7lb off by xmas eve please. Not sure of the whole copy and paste thingy. :S

Okay been a while since i was last on so lets see if i can update this for everyone!

I lost 1lb this week. Wanted two but at least the one i got is in the right direction!

Carrot_tit - 9lbs - 1lb loss
kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss
Loser85 - 7lbs - 0 loss
ArcMom - 1st 6lbs - 8lb loss

Loser85 i've added you to the list. All you need to do is everytime you get weighed highlight the most upto date list and copy it and paste it into a new reply and simply update the amount you have lost. It's dead easy!

ArcMom i've also added you to the list and included your incredible weightloss. Well done.

kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss
Loser85 - 7lbs - 0 loss
KatieLouise- 7lb - 0 loss

kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss
Loser85 - 7lbs - 0 loss
shellywelly83 - 20lbs - 9lb loss

Woop woop another 3lb off. Well think it may be 3.5 as wouldn't settle on my digi scales, but my scales don't go up in halfs.

kazzymc - 6lbs- 0 loss
Loser85 - 7lbs - 0 loss
shellywelly83 - 20lbs - 12lb loss

Back