Xmas Challenge

Hi guys ! I'm so joining!!! (This is my fourth current group I'm in) but the more the better support !
Starting weight 242
CW 188
Goal weight 160
Goal weight by Christmas 175... Would love to loose 13 more pounds by Christmas !!!!! Then ill be 15 away from my goal weight!

So I lost 2 lbs which I am sooooo thrilled about and hubby was proud too ;-)

It was so nice to see scales move I'm now 15st 1lbs and so I would love to just lose another 2 lbs from Now till Xmas so I'm in the 14 stone bracket that would make me happy xxxx welldone everyone else ad goodluck fr next week xxx

I weighed in yesterday...
Sw 195
Last week 185
CW 187
GW 160
Oops !! Worked out everyday last week but didn't follow my diet all the way . Dang !!! Kinda mad but I'm giving it my all this week !! If I slip on sf, I will not loose ! My body is so gay ! I have to follow sf, 110% for it to work !!, no slips, or cheat days ugh man !! O well 27 more to go !!!

Im the same Mandy if i dont stick to it 100% then i put on. Think i will this week as have had a couple of slip ups. Oh well, will get back on track though.

Thank god its not just me, I thought I had some issues lol. So weird right ?? To have the body we have and to b able to do such a strict hard diet and loose weight, were awesome :)

Went for two family meals last week and didn't lose but another pound off this week:)

I didn't follow my slim fast at all or work out. I knew w both parties this weekend I was gonna drink n eat out n gain. So instead of having the weekend to slip, I slipped all week :/ I'm very mad and upset cuz I'm 190 and started at 193 Nov 1 and for a month I've been giving it my all n working out almost every day n dieting, and one Dang week of a slip up really messed me up.

I started SF yesterday..... Going ok today but waiting for the awful feeling to kick in

Come on girls we can do it final push before Xmas day

Xxx

I've gotta be honest with you all here...

havn't stuck to the plan for about 2 weeks now. The weights gone back on and im pee'd off with myself. Back on tomorrow, no excuses. Otherwise my xmas outfit is going to be too tight and ill be uncomfortable. Not good. I consider this my arse kicking.

I'm mad too at my self. In still 190 and wanted to b atleast 182 by x mas. I guess if I gave it my all I could prob get close to my goal but I just don't have it in me to work out.
I had a bad week last week n gained and was gonna do whatever it took to be 185 again by this Sunday, ya has not happened

We both need some motivation methinks Mandy.

Im just thinking of how frumpy ill feel if my outfits all clingy and horrible if im all bloated.

Ya I'm just upset that I stopped after I worked so hard for three weeks, I lost all my motivation.
I had to go weigh by self, I haven't since last Sunday, and I had to check if I gained more weight, to my suprise, I'm 187.0 thinking I was 190-193 ... So I'm happy w that and now reaching 182 by next Sunday, isn't too far fetched and I think that just motivated me!
Mist b the diet pills, cuz there's no way I just diet w out working out and didn't gain, let alone loose... I no my body and its not that easy for me.
But whatever ill take that !!!

A loss is a loss regardless.

I know im heavier cos the scales told me. No matter though, back on today and had 1 shake and snack so far.

Hi All!!

Forgot to update this thread with my last 2 weigh in's...sorry!!

Week 1 ( 7/12/11) -4.5
Week 2 (14/12/11) -4.0

My goal was 10 for Christmas, I have one weigh in left so 1.5 to go by then!

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Weigh in today. Lost 2.5 so I am 1lb over my set target!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

Back