xmas conference

Love to all my fellow 'naughty tablers' as Mrs M the birthday belle of the ball says, you all know who you are , you gorgeous, mad and abandoned grooooovers! Never seen so many people hit a dancfloor all at once it was fantastic, talk about kindered spirits! well there were quite a lot of spirits of another kind about too, and a few greenish faces at breakfast , but God it was worth it!
It was brilliant to meet so many strangers who felt like friends immediately because you were all so familiar through minimins , congratualtions to all the winners, especially my gorgeous but very naughty daughter! Did anyone not see her power pants last night!

, congratualtions to all the winners, especially my gorgeous but very naughty daughter! Did anyone not see her power pants last night!
yes we all saw her power pants, she was showing them off to everyone, god didn't we have a ball. Say hi to her from me

I think I saw her pants about every 10 minutes on average LMAO!

I have just uploaded 60 photos from last night onto my Facebook for those Miniminners who are on there.

None of them are incriminating :)

Mike

Hi Mike - who are you on facebook ?? wld ove to see the pics.....

Debz

LMAO!!! Like Domino, I haven't posted on here for ages but the Conference was soooo fab I've just had to come on and revel in the experience all over again!

Didn't realise Heaven can Wait was on here as well....I met you and your daughter in the "smoking room" i.e outside (!!) when me and HtPink were eavesdropping on your conversation and was amazed by the tiny woman that had lost 11st and then, of course, were accosted by your daughter's magic knickers again later in the night :) :) Mind you she was definitely not as outrageous on our way to breakfast yesterday morning with Clive behind us....can't think why!!! :)

All the entrants in the Slimmer of the Year looked fab and the Inspiration Awards....well, I spent that whole section in tears!!! Didn't get a chance to speak to you Guiness Tester (I was being distracted by some bloke wanting me to have a look at his scars for something or another!;)) but you and your wife did look extremely amazing and sooooooooooooo glamorous.

The surprise of the day for me was that I was in the Sponsor of the Year shortlist...completely gobsmacked but I've gotta say the Leek and Potato soup is gorgeous and I'm thrilled to have my all time favourite - Orange Winter Spice - back.

FatFairnForty - glad to see that you got home safely! I had visions of you still drying out at the hotel!! :)

Summerskye - all I can say is WOW!!!

By the way, just in case you didn't know, I was the one sitting with Mike and sipping water all night!!! ;)

Sooooooo looking forward to next year and also the 25th Birthday celebrations on 4th July 2009!!!

Diva, just found out that someone spiked our Vittel bottles !! That explains why I had a headache yesterday, I thought I had had a dodgy bit of turkey or something......

Didn't realise Heaven can Wait was on here as well....I met you and your daughter in the "smoking room" i.e outside (!!) when me and HtPink were eavesdropping on your conversation and was amazed by the tiny woman that had lost 11st and then, of course, were accosted by your daughter's magic knickers again later in the night

Sooooooo looking forward to next year and also the 25th Birthday celebrations on 4th July 2009!!!

I remember the "smoking room" very well, got to meet loads of you out there, can't remember everyones name, but had a fab time meeting wish we could meet up more often, nhaven't enjoyed myself so much for years. Diva which one were you? I was the only one there who had another lady wearing the same dress, what good taste we have?

, congratualtions to all the winners, especially my gorgeous but very naughty daughter! Did anyone not see her power pants last night!

Now I want to know who was your daughter!!! I've no doubt she will be one of the crowd that I kept on meeting in the toilets!!! (Last visit we were discussing 'other' items of underwear too :eek::rolleyes:)

Excellent night, I wasn't on your 'naughty' table, though I did gatecrash once or twice lol!! Hope everyone's heads survived the day..... After a 5hour drive home to Cumbria in the rain, mine is still a little tender......(and thats the reason I'm sticking too :D)

Hi Debbie

Well.... I was the very shy quiet lady in the long red dres and shrug (hiding the wrinkly wings!) and my crazy daughter was the tall girl with short dark bob, black glasses in a black and gold strapless dress, generaly seen flashing her power pants in several locations throughout the hotel ....
Everyone I saw said whooo.. just seen your Kerrie's pants! I thought I'd die......LOL

I remember you ! you looked sensational I kept having conversations with people who looked so familiar who I had never met before it was bizarre, I just kept thinking 'I know you , but I we've never met before' , weird and wonderfull , a great experience , cant wait for the next one.
Have you checked out Mikes photos yet there is a link from his post to facebook, really chuffed hes put them on because photos 2 and 3 have kerrie on getting her semi finalists award (in black and white spotted blouse and glasses) , and I didnt manage to get a photo of that (thanks Mike!).

Just a really quick note from me to say a massive HI to everyone I met at the Conference - I just wish I could have spent more time with you all! What a blast we had eh? :cool:

I'm still very much in 'recovery' mode too - that spiked Vittel rather knocked me for six too Mike ;)

I'll have more time to catch up tomorrow (and check out Mike's Facebook pics) but just wanted to add my message to everyone else's and send my congratulations to all the wonderful people who won or who were short-listed for the various awards. Each and every one of you are incredible!!

Lots of love

Hi Debbie

Well.... I was the very shy quiet lady in the long red dres and shrug (hiding the wrinkly wings!) and my crazy daughter was the tall girl with short dark bob, black glasses in a black and gold strapless dress, generaly seen flashing her power pants in several locations throughout the hotel ....
Everyone I saw said whooo.. just seen your Kerrie's pants! I thought I'd die......LOL

I remember you ! you looked sensational I kept having conversations with people who looked so familiar who I had never met before it was bizarre, I just kept thinking 'I know you , but I we've never met before' , weird and wonderfull , a great experience , cant wait for the next one.
Have you checked out Mikes photos yet there is a link from his post to facebook, really chuffed hes put them on because photos 2 and 3 have kerrie on getting her semi finalists award (in black and white spotted blouse and glasses) , and I didnt manage to get a photo of that (thanks Mike!).

I remember meeting you and shy doesnt come into it :D - we were very shy together I remember :innocent0002:
I have a picture of you I'm sure... with Jo and me i think... I'm just trying to figure out how to get them onto my laptop (I managed to lose the cable some time ago :rolleyes:)

I'm going to nurse my sore throat now before customers start arriving.... nothing to do with the drinking I can assure you...:rolleyes:

I have absolutley no idea what you're all talking about....

.... I might have flashed my pants once or twice! But every 10 mins?! Doesn't sound like me, I'm a wallflower!

Brilliant night, had a great time... but I think my water was spiked too!
Lovely to meet you all!

I never saw the infamous pants but did have the pleasure of getting merry with you and having a right old boogey too! It was ace to meet you Diva - loved grooving on those chairs! lol (Amazed we didn't fall off!) Lots of spiked water was flowing from big green glass bottles as I (vaguely) recall.... I thought it was a fantastic atmosphere at the 'do' and next year I am SOOOO not going to drink anythin remotely alcofrolic!! Dying to see the pics as mine are rubbish - for some reason most of them are blurry!! Good ones of you Debbie :D Will email you them if you pm me an email addy. So glad I'm a counsellor as it means I get to go every year now and know what a superb time it'll be! (Will save up for a special frock though as felt most uncomfortable in my dress!).

I have absolutley no idea what you're all talking about....

.... I might have flashed my pants once or twice! But every 10 mins?! Doesn't sound like me, I'm a wallflower!

Brilliant night, had a great time... but I think my water was spiked too!
Lovely to meet you all!

Kerrie, you must have a very short memory spam, once or twice i don't think, it was about every 10-15mins, but we were all enjoying ourselves, what is this about spiked drinks, all i know was a lovely man from head office kept giving us at the naughty table loads of water, must admit it was a bit off colour, they must have added some grapes at some stage, make sure you send me copies of your photos as i know we had quite a few taken together, it was great meeting you and your mum, it definately made the evening. The naughty table was fun, with you guys, JustJo and her couple of ladies and then of course MrsM, myself and and the other 2 who were with us. Roll on next yr, going to save for my dress now

So many of us had our water spiked on Saturday:D

This was definitely the best ever CD Conference and thank you Kerensa and all the Head Office staff who have worked for months pulling the whole thing together.

Congratulations to our new Slimmer of the Year your trip to Vietnam will be amazing.

Only got back about an hour ago Amy and I stayed on for another day to get over all the excitement.

I was very proud to pick up my 20 year service award and very honoured that myself and Amy won the Sponsor of the Year Award.

The house is now full of flowers!

There were so many of my direct counsellors, their counsellors and even third and fourth generation counsellors at the conference.

I hope I got to meet you all in the end, apologies if I didn't.

It was very overwhelming to meet so many of my 'Cyber' family and to see how happy everyone was.

I was also very proud to see my old clients, who have become counsellors with their entrants for Slimmer of the Year as they now know how proud I was of them when they lost their weight and now of course have helped others to do the same.

Katie looked great with only 6 weeks to go before the birth of her baby and congrats on her winning Counsellor of the Year. The trip to New York will have to wait a while!

Also many congrats to Laurence and Sharon on winning the New Counsellor of the Year Award. Laurence and Sharon's stories are in the 2nd edition of our Inspiration Magazine.

Last but not least congratulations to all of the Slimmer of the Year and Inspiration entrants your stories were motivating, inspirational and very very moving.

I just wanted to add about Mikes (icemoose) version of the jcb song :D

I thought it was fab !!! when are you releasing signed copies eh Mike

I just wanted to add about Mikes (icemoose) version of the jcb song :D

I thought it was fab !!! when are you releasing signed copies eh Mike

:DYou sooooooo should hear Mike's version of Careless Whisper. Think he threatened some kind of violence if I ever released it.

Any offeres (only brave enough to say this as he is at Take That Concert):rolleyes:

It's all been said! The magic pants, the smokers corner, mike's song, the tears at the awards - it was a totally brilliant and inspiring day and evening. So glad i went - next year is too long to wait!

Back