Xmas eve and im starting afresh

vodaka999

Silver Member
Ok i have not been very good lately, im STILL hovering around the same weight i was a few months ago, i go down a few pounds then up then down and its really starting to frustrate me..... dont get me wrong its my own fault and im well aware of it but i seem unable to stop it

I eat rubbish most of the time, i will have a few good days, get a few lb off and then pig out again for a few days.... its not good or healthy and i HAVE to change things again

It is harder cos i have recently started seeing someone and we eat out alot and he cooks ( very well ) but i havent been pointing things as i should be, not even guestimating and i really want to get this weight off now. So here i am, i will be hopefully be posting a food diary on here but mainly just need this thread to remind myself of the resons i WANT to succeed.... i have so many lovely clothes that are all a bit too small now and i REFUSE to buy bigger as i feel that is giving myself permission to keep eating the way i am. I will also start to up the exercise as i havent really done much since getting my car and i think even 2 sessions of dvd a week and i will see benifits.

My weight this morning was 13 stone again and my goal is 11 :sigh: seems like such a long way but totally avcheiveable so here is my pledge to lose at LEAST 1lb a week... i think i can safely manage that - everyone else seems to be doing so well i hope their willpower can rub off on me

Back