Xmas Fear

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 23 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im really starting to get anxious about the christmas period! and keeping up the momentum especially with all the temptation ...But i am due on my monthlys on xmas day..argh! My missus wants me to have a day off from my blue friend on xmas day so i can enjoy lunch with her...Today i feel very out of sorts but im not sure if its because im due...Hmphhh Hope to be in a clearer frame of mind tomorrow! This weather is driving me nuts too!!! Not much power walking to be done when i nearly break my neck just shuffling..Hehe. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :D XXXXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I won't be taking the pills on Xmas day - for a start we'll be having prawn cocktail for a starter and I know that mayonnaise is really really evil on them.

But yep exactly the same, trying not to fall off the wagon just in case I don't get back on. And while i have managed to get out for a walk every day this week, it's now midday and everything is still white with frost. So I'm not going to bother today (or I'll probably break my neck :D)

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    how did your xmas go cityred ?? xxx

5. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    [email protected]... Well christmas was a bit of a nightmare to be honest, I decided to have christmas day off from my little blue friend, so had a full on dinner with all the trimmings and a mince pie. I have had the odd chocolate here and there.I had a new years roast lunch with the wife, but my God have i paid for it been doubled up with stomach cramp, and been tangoed twice,. :( I was really upset about it last night but i have just started a new day today, ive been shopping and bought lots of nice fresh things and planned a lovely weeks worth of meals. Im a size 18 bottom and 16-18 top so im still heading in the right direction. How about you hunni? XXX

6. siany

siany Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    aww well least your getting back on it now! you sound like your motivated!

7. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Hey hun! whats a bitta tango! Everyones had a pooo christmas weight wise! (lol most hahah) so dont worry! Ive gained half a blumin stone in december whhhoooopsie!

The only thing that matters is u r back on plan now!

Gud luck lovey!

Love katie
    xx

8. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    yeah dammmm straight katie...

xmas is a time for us all to cringe :) but we deserve that treat time so hush up :p

your shrinking in inches tooo so smileeee...

my xmas was pretty okay i stayed as usual teh strict meeee lol.. but i think its more out of fear of stopping taking my bluey friend then anything lol i dont wanna jinx my progresss. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.