• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Xmas Fear

S: 16st4lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.63%)
Im really starting to get anxious about the christmas period! and keeping up the momentum especially with all the temptation ...But i am due on my monthlys on xmas day..argh! My missus wants me to have a day off from my blue friend on xmas day so i can enjoy lunch with her...Today i feel very out of sorts but im not sure if its because im due...Hmphhh Hope to be in a clearer frame of mind tomorrow! This weather is driving me nuts too!!! Not much power walking to be done when i nearly break my neck just shuffling..Hehe. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :D XXXXXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st7lb(35.71%)
I won't be taking the pills on Xmas day - for a start we'll be having prawn cocktail for a starter and I know that mayonnaise is really really evil on them.

But yep exactly the same, trying not to fall off the wagon just in case I don't get back on. And while i have managed to get out for a walk every day this week, it's now midday and everything is still white with frost. So I'm not going to bother today (or I'll probably break my neck :D)

S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
how did your xmas go cityred ?? xxx

S: 16st4lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.63%)
[email protected]... Well christmas was a bit of a nightmare to be honest, I decided to have christmas day off from my little blue friend, so had a full on dinner with all the trimmings and a mince pie. I have had the odd chocolate here and there.I had a new years roast lunch with the wife, but my God have i paid for it been doubled up with stomach cramp, and been tangoed twice,. :( I was really upset about it last night but i have just started a new day today, ive been shopping and bought lots of nice fresh things and planned a lovely weeks worth of meals. Im a size 18 bottom and 16-18 top so im still heading in the right direction. How about you hunni? XXX

siany

aww well least your getting back on it now! you sound like your motivated!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
Hey hun! whats a bitta tango! Everyones had a pooo christmas weight wise! (lol most hahah) so dont worry! Ive gained half a blumin stone in december whhhoooopsie!

The only thing that matters is u r back on plan now!

Gud luck lovey!

Love katie
xx

S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
yeah dammmm straight katie...

xmas is a time for us all to cringe :) but we deserve that treat time so hush up :p

your shrinking in inches tooo so smileeee...

my xmas was pretty okay i stayed as usual teh strict meeee lol.. but i think its more out of fear of stopping taking my bluey friend then anything lol i dont wanna jinx my progresss. xxx