xmas party soon and NO WEIGH INS!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by itsamarathon, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. itsamarathon

itsamarathon Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming World
    Works xmas party is only two weeks away and I havent been to weigh in for 2 weeks. Not because i havent wanted to, but because the friend that I go with usually drives us there, and for reason or another she hasnt been able to take us.
    Starting to find it hard to keep motivated without seeing the results now. Slipped up a few times.
    I have scales at home but they are mechanical and very unreliable, i can fluctuate about half a stone on the damn things in one day =/
    Scared to try my dress on in case its still too tight!
    ARGH! Stressed out =[

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Perfect time to ignore the scales and see how much weight you've lost by your clothes.
    Good luck :)

4. itsamarathon

itsamarathon Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming World
    I'm going to give it another week, then i'll try the dress on. Fingers crossed =]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.