xmas present confusion

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I had put out feelers for a slow cooker after reading great reports on here. I could not have made it more obvious especially after telling hubby directly or else he would not have got the message. :D

On christmas morning he handed me the big box so I played along ooooo what could it be I laughed.

A food processor :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: talk about confused, I could only laugh, I sent him up to Argos a month before to get a hand blender, food/veg chopper as we decided not to get a full food processor as it would be a waste of time and money.

What was he thinking, at least he kept the receipt :D

Well, he is a male, so that says it all ;)
Good you have the receipt so can change it!

:confused:awww men are so funny...(if i remember right lol)

my eldest daughter (21yrs) was told by me under no circumstance was she to buy either alcohol or chocloates for me this yr...good job she wasnt there when i opened her pressie of a bottle of fizzy with choccies!!!
Younger daughter(15) was told not to get me anything like body lotion/hand cream type things....bath/body wash would be better...so what did i feign delight with from her....not one but three tubs of exotic smelling body-butter and a hand-wash/cream duo!!!!!!

Did get new posh handbag and boots from older sons tho ( 18+19)....bless them (hope their arms are ok now from all the arm-twisting i had to do ) :D
............best pressie of all was my two little ones faces(5+2) when they saw their pressies under the tree ....corney but so true!! lol..

That was the funniest thing ever on Royale Family Chrimbo special (the best thing about crimbo!!). Cheryl bought Barabara and Jum the bottom layer of a box of Dairy Milk for their anniversary. I did laugh. Ofen wanted to do that. I did one year replace the kids Easter eggs three times!!

Lynda

Back