Xmas wishes

denise_h

I joined SW at the beginning of August weighing in at 16st 8lb, last week I was 14st 9.5lb, so only 1.5lb to go until my 2st loss. Am aiming for another 0.5-1st before Xmas. I hope to be able to get in to a pair of size 16 skinny jeans instead of size 20 bootcut that I used to wear. What is your xmas wish/hope?

Thats tremendous Denise, well done you !
I would love to be in size 16 for Christmas, but being realistic I will be perfectly happy if my size 18's are a loose fit. I would love to be 10 pounds lighter by then too.

Wow, well done on your fab weightloss Denise. xxx

Urm, I could be selfish and say 'I wanna be thinner' however two of my siblings are having a kidney transplant (one giving the other receiving) on the 9th November. I am travelling to London to be there to support them and my 79 year old mother travelling down on the 8th (my birthday) soooo all I want for Xmas is them both fit and well and my brothers life to be more comfortable/healthy :D

Thank you so much Jilly he has been ill for a few years now and watched his health go down. Seemed ages away since the mention of a donor...my sister was a match ( altho some blood mixing had to be done and tested) My sister has lost over 5 stone ate healthy and worked out hard and she looks absolutely stunning. People comment on how fab she looks and how she doesn't look the same person her reply ' I didn't do it for vanity I did it for my brother I am as happy now as I was back then' I absolutely admire her and she is my best friend too :D

Back