18s into 17s

If you want to, you can just change the title of this thread, instead of starting a new one :) x
Thanks - I quite like having a thread to shimmy through. I check if there's one that applies for everyone first - as I'd be happy to reactivate an old thread.
A new scales victory today. I weigh in pounds and am into the 240s! Just - by 0.6lbs....

Morning peeps.......-4lb for me this week so thats 2.5 stone down 🤗😁. Would love to be into 17's next week.....we will see. Good luck all x

Hiya just popped in to say ta taa for now as ive just slinked on down into the next zone 😁see you there. I have a feeling i may be there a while......its been a notoriously difficult zone to get out of previously (on the way down of course....on the way up its far too easy 🤣🤣) ..however.....i do seem to have my head in the right gear this time and im set on proving this theory wrong....i havent been 16st anything since i was about 19.......and i was too heavy then really but i would love to be able to say .......ive not been this weight for over 25 years!!!!!! Good luck to all we will make this happen xx

25 years! You go! Prove that theory wrong!

Well after a blow out month and xmas i am back into the 18s extra determined new year new start whos with me? 🤗

Aww where is Ali? She is doing so amazing! So are you Ohohiwish 😊

I’ve had a big gain and massive step backwards, but I’m starting again and I’m on day 3 of restarting my TFR.

How are you?

Back