Xmas

xjacqui37x

Hi

Is anyone setting up a Christmas challenge at all as thats my main focus to lose so much before 13th december as going on hols for month

thanks

Ooooh I'd like to do something like that, we are going away for Xmas and I have a real love of winter clothes, coats, boots etc. Would be a great target for me, having only just started, as could get some smaller clothes for xmas pressies! What challenge are you thinking?

slimpip i haven't got a clue, but i know i need to lose now 45lbs before xmas well hopefully near that as going tenerife for a month and i would like to look a bit better and feel better before then.

Im no good at doing a challenge but maybe we just carry on here posting if we are doing well or not as support i guess :D

Mine is 45lbs to go

but if anyone want to set a challenge up and posting a new thread please do :D

I'm happy to post in here hun and just have the shared time target of xmas?! How does that sound? Overall I have 8st7lbs to lose, which sounds absolutely horrendous. I've lost 8 pounds in my first week, for which i'm thrilled, but still such a long road ahead. Me and my bf have said to each other we would set 6months aside to really focus on our health, which would take me to my birthday in January. I haven't really thought about how much I'd expect to lose by then, maybe 4st? 4st in 6months? Does that sounds reasonable do you think? X

I'm happy to post in here hun and just have the shared time target of xmas?! How does that sound? Overall I have 8st7lbs to lose, which sounds absolutely horrendous. I've lost 8 pounds in my first week, for which i'm thrilled, but still such a long road ahead. Me and my bf have said to each other we would set 6months aside to really focus on our health, which would take me to my birthday in January. I haven't really thought about how much I'd expect to lose by then, maybe 4st? 4st in 6months? Does that sounds reasonable do you think? X

Doesnt sound horrendous at all, we all have a bit to shift and if you are determined you will do this!!

Including this week there is 22 weeks to 22nd december so you could set, 22lbs 33lbs 44lbs im hoping for 44lbs but i have least weeks as go away 13th december lol

But if you want to carry this on after xmas then i would go for 4stone in 6 months on here then as when i get back from hols i will probably be using this for sure to get rid of what i put on over the month while away.

What is your ticker for is that a goal cos it says 20lbs to go?

8lbs is brill as well so well done, is your bf on diet too?

Yeah he is!! He's put a stone on since we've been together so he wants to get rid of that, but more than that he's a competative sportsman so wants to be in better shape. I tried countless times without him and it's so much harder!! The ticker is my first milestone if you like, to get back to a weight I was when I met my man. Then the next milestone is the weight I was at uni and so on!! 4st in 6 months feels good for me! And we can just support each other?!

So how are you doing it? What's the plan? Tell me more about yourself x

would love a christmas challenge to as it's my goal date! X

I would also like to join in if that's ok. I have 6 stone to lose and will also be on here after christmas. I would like to lose enough for christmas to feel comfortable. Cacee

Hi Cacee, yeah sure, I reckon it'll be really nice to have a smallish group who can support eachother...how much do you want to lose by xmas then? P x

Yeah he is!! He's put a stone on since we've been together so he wants to get rid of that, but more than that he's a competative sportsman so wants to be in better shape. I tried countless times without him and it's so much harder!! The ticker is my first milestone if you like, to get back to a weight I was when I met my man. Then the next milestone is the weight I was at uni and so on!! 4st in 6 months feels good for me! And we can just support each other?!

So how are you doing it? What's the plan? Tell me more about yourself x

Well at the moment i have restarted diet chef as i have 2 weeks of food left here and 2 more hampers which are both 4 weeks so i need to eat the food so not wasted my money.

Im single mum with three lads 19, 14, and 10 youngest having austim aspergecs so he tends to keep me busy hehe, also from manchester and need to shift all this weight as i stopped smoking 10 years ago and it kept on very slowly and i wish it didnt!! but hey ho, thats it really but no doubt will be posting more about self when something happens :D

hey hannah thats great just jot anything you wish and join in the convo!! what you would like to lose etc etc

Cacee welcome too :D be great as i have altogether 85lbs to go i think so hopefully by xmas nearish ill be 45 ish lower so after xmas i still have 40 or tad more as being on hols but it be cool, be glad to chat till xmas and while im away i will get this on phone/kindle and keep in touch and after till however long it takes us :D

We can do this Ladies!!! woop woop :girlpower:

Ah cool, wow three boys, bet that was hard work!! Me and the other half are wanting to start to try for a baby next year, added incentive to get healthy!! Well done you for quitting smoking, that must have been really tough, I've heard it makes people eat! Nasty cigarettes! X

Hi, I need to lose 80lbs. By christmas I would like to lose at least 40lbs, I hope this is achievable. I've lost a lot of weight in the past only to put it back on again so this time I'm going to healthy eat and exercise. I've tried all the fad diets (lost 31lbs at start of the year then put it back on) so I can't do that again, I need to learn from my mistakes and move forward and that for me is to healthy eat.

I work full time and also have a child with cerebral palsy who takes up a lot of my time. I have a treadmill so I have started using that and also using an exercise DVD.

It will be good to be able to chat on here with people for support and to offer support to others.
Cacee

Ohhh I would love to lose 80lbs, that's about 5 1/2 stone or so isn't it? Cos I am 5ft10, I think at that weight I would be a size 14 or so, which would be incredible, I've not been that size since about year 7 or 8 in school I guess. I'm very jealous of you having a treadmill, i'd love one! I have a gym around the corner mind, so no excuses! What dvd are you doing? X

Hello! Please can I join you!? I'm just getting bigger and bigger. I need to loose about four stone....

Hi ladies :) I have 50.5lbs and would love the majority (if not all of it!!) by Xmas! Aiming for around 2lbs a week should see me almost there!

My name is Laura, I am 23, and a teacher. Very excited to be off work for 6 weeks and have more time to cook and plan! Good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Camz! I trained as a primary school teacher, but it was not the career for me!! I'm 25 and work for a Home Care Company, I manage the Carers, it's a great job. So what's your plan?

I'm doing slimming world, so my plan is basically to stick to the plan. :) sometimes easier said than done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back