Xmas

Yeah it is, I find plans like SW and WW incredibly hard to stick to, think I'm too much of a rebel to stick to someone else's rules haha. *Joking* Well done on losing 26lbs so far! That's great, we'll be here to support you for the rest of your journey xx

I'm doing a Jillian Michaels DVD, just started it so I'm not able to do too much as yet. I'm doing an hour on my treadmill every night and the DVD several times a week, that's my plan so far.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone x

Yeah it is, I find plans like SW and WW incredibly hard to stick to, think I'm too much of a rebel to stick to someone else's rules haha. *Joking* Well done on losing 26lbs so far! That's great, we'll be here to support you for the rest of your journey xx

Ah - I have a confession - my 26lb loss is actually now only 19.5lbs :-( but you have shamed me to get back to my lowest weight haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah - I have a confession - my 26lb loss is actually now only 19.5lbs :-( but you have shamed me to get back to my lowest weight haha! Xxx

You still have a great weightloss, well done x

Definitely, still awesome!! I wish I was at 19.5 lbs, hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks! Well done you xx

Thanks so much ladies, that's really cheered me up!!! X

Welcome Camz :D

I also have confession i lost 35lbs and past 8 weeks just piled 10lbs on, thats why im back on here and though xmas challenge would be ace to get 2lb a week of, then we havent got loads to go in the new year :D

Also welcome lots too more the merrier :D

oh isnt it getting a nice little group this, also how are we going to get the results on here?? i have mine on a ticker on profile also i weigh in on MONDAYS too

Hope you all have fab eating day today girls :D

Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

I was thinking I will put my results into my signature too! It's so easy to gain isn't it? Yet I've been back on plan a few days and after realising again how easy it actually is to follow slimming world I'm kicking myself more than ever!! Xx

Yes i have followed slimming world and my weight was very varied on that one week would lose a bit then takes forever to lose again, but i did love my pasta and potatoes to much, i also followed weight watchers and i did well on that then was at a stand still, but now im on diet chef and i wished i knew about this a long time ago as its easy to just add the veg and microwavable rice to their meals hehehe (lazy i know).

I find the key is preparing what im eating for next week or few weeks and i actually stick to it, i write all my stuff on my fitness pal as im doing calories and look everyday get the food out and extras i need ie fruit and yogurt I use to do that on sw too sat or sun did meals for week and banged them in freezer

we will all get there soon :D

Yeah I've taken my ticker off and am just writing my weigh ins on my signature...think it will help me see patterns I.e losing less when totm etc. Yeah this is a lovely group, so pleased!! Come on girls...5 months...Lets keep focused and stick together xx

Not sure I've done this right!? Just checking to see if my sig has worked?? Xxx

Xmas challenge - get to goal!!

50.5lbs to go

Wk 1 -1.5lbs

I'm leaving mine on as I can see the plane hitting the beach haha I know then not long to go for me hols hehe.

Slim where you going for ur hols?

We are going away for Christmas itself, to the south coast of Wales! We go every other year or so. It's normally beautiful weather, cold but blue skies, we take our Springer Spaniel with us and go on long coastal walks etc. I can't wait. It'll be so nice doing those things hopefully in smaller jeans, a nice new coat and maybe even some calf high boots!! (which I've never been able to wear) X

We are going away for Christmas itself, to the south coast of Wales! We go every other year or so. It's normally beautiful weather, cold but blue skies, we take our Springer Spaniel with us and go on long coastal walks etc. I can't wait. It'll be so nice doing those things hopefully in smaller jeans, a nice new coat and maybe even some calf high boots!! (which I've never been able to wear) X

That does sound good, and yes you will be in smaller jeans and calf high boots!! Have you never tried the bigger catalogues where they sell boots but with stretch calfs, i got a pair well few years i did and still have them small wedge on them

I almost don't want to do that as it has been such a 'thing' for me to buy regular boots that I need that as one of my motivation tools. Sounds silly maybe. But fashion is a huge driver for me, I dress well but not as well as I would love to if I was smaller. I bought my first goal skirt today, just in the sale, it's a size 20 (currently I'm a 24), can't wait to wear it!! You alright hun, had a good day? X

Yes i was okies thanks, had a busy day today so still not had breakfast!!! and got 244 + breakfast calories left grrrr, but going to have a nice bath soon and soak as didnt hardly sleep well last night so hopefully i will tonight :D.

Son got pikmin 3 on wii u and i love the pikmin that use to be on gamecube so i might have few hours on that tonight if all goes well and me not feeling crap again like last night hehehe

Have you had a good day in general and eating wise?

Ah that will be good. Yeah I've been very good today. Low fat yoghurt and muesli for breakkie, chicken soup for lunch (low cal) and just about to have some quiche for tea. Then I'm off to a body balance class followed by a run in the gym. Sorry if this is tmi but I'm a bit backed up if you catch my drift, any advice??

Ah that will be good. Yeah I've been very good today. Low fat yoghurt and muesli for breakkie, chicken soup for lunch (low cal) and just about to have some quiche for tea. Then I'm off to a body balance class followed by a run in the gym. Sorry if this is tmi but I'm a bit backed up if you catch my drift, any advice??

Tbh i cant give you any advice, i was like that last week and part of this week, one day i felt bloated didnt wanna eat, and now cos body adjusted to it im okies but i was never regular in first place. I hope you ment toilet!!! lol, maybe fruit smoothie?

Back