Xmas

I love the idea of a flip book :D Or you could do it like a time lapse, I love them!

Yeah!! I'll definitely do that. In just lingerie I think??

I've been out for lunch today and had steak and chips. Trying not to feel guilty as deep down I know that in order to do this for my whole life I need to be able to eat stuff like that and just make up for it elsewhere. But can't stop the guilt. Does anybody else have this or am I being daft? X

I do, and must admit to just falling off usually if I go a bit over. I'm out at Frankie & Benny's tomorrow, and am scared. I plan to try to make good choices, but I am worried that I'll think 'Ahh whatever!' and go mad. I really don't want to do that this time, but then it's my hubby's 40th so I don't want him to feel bad that he's eating and I'm feeling bad or being 'good' and so not enjoying it. I think you're right though, to be sustainable you have to be able to have treats/eat out. It's all about the choices we make.

Undies are brave :) Go for it!

Flip book??? What we chatting about I'm lost now.

As for eating out I look at menu before go look how many calories and if within my daily or 200 over I eat it. You should never not eat what you fancy well I don't think so anyways just long not every day!! So enjoy it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jacqui we were talking about taking a picture on every weigh in day so you can see the fat coming off your body and your shape changing, even if maybe the numbers aren't budging. Then I suggested I could make the pictures into a flipbook of a disappearing Slimpip.

Yeah Hules and Jacqui I know you're both right, but I guess it's just adapting my mind set, I'm sure I'll get there. Cleaning the house top to bottom in the morning, that should burn off some chips at least haha xxx

Jacqui we were talking about taking a picture on every weigh in day so you can see the fat coming off your body and your shape changing, even if maybe the numbers aren't budging. Then I suggested I could make the pictures into a flipbook of a disappearing Slimpip.

ohhh i see duh!!! lol

Had a lovely day yesterday, cinema and bowling. I had 2 bits of birthday cake (carrot cake with a bike theme, you have to, right? ) but the second slice (and the first actually) made me feel quite sick, so at least I got that out of my system and don't want any more.

F&B's I ate a crab salad from the light menu which was yum and had a nibble of the butterless crust of the garlic pizza thing. Overall I'm quite proud of myself. I'm going to right off the meal and try to do damage limitation on the cake.

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Hey Hules

Glad you did well eating out and i cant see you doing much damage and glad you enjoyed your dinner :D

Ive just noticed that you have lost 10% which i think is a good achievement well done!!! im hoping i get mine tomorrow so fingers crossed!!

Weekend been quiet really, took son to skiing lessons today and its 2.38pm and ive still had nothing to eat so im deciding to go shop and get myself some potato's and veggies and have a nice sunday roast as i have 1426 calories to play with and some yorkshire puds too :D

Hope everyone else had good day/weekend :D

Oh my giddy aunt ladies, yesterday was a diet disaster. Ok...in the name of honesty I ate:
- Usual breakkie, mueslie and yoghurt
- Chicken fajitas, small portion with a small side of chips
- Piece of amazing birthday cake
-Cheese and biscuits
-Chicken burger and chips

What a shocker, I'm not sure what happened, actually no that's not true. I was doin ok until after lunch and even thought oh heck, I'll have a piece of cake, as don't want to be a bore. Plan was to get home and have something really snacky and healthy as we'd had a main meal. Got back, opened the fridge...hmmmmm cheese haha. Then, as my bf had had a lovely burger at lunch and my fajitas were rubbish, I had burger envy and absolutely zero willpower. Now the scales say I've put on 5lbs, surely that can't be right???? But hey if it is, I need to suck it up and be really good as of today and put it down to a bad day. MUST NOT LET IT DESTROY MY ULTIMATE WILLPOWER!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone, hope this week treats you kindly xx

You are not alone Slimpip. I had normal brekkie, soup for lunch, salady nibbly bits for tea at the cricket, got home and had more birthday cake (not even that keen on it, bit sickly), ANOTHER piece of cake! ! Loads of grapes and 2 bowls of cereal! Why does this happen? I think it's birthday cake, it's evil! I've told the hubby that it has to go to work with him today.

Hules thank you so much. I'm being incredibly virtuous today to make up for it and I had a dicky tummy this morning which I think is my body's way of telling me off haha. Thanks for making me feel better, we can do this together!!! X

We most certainly can! :D I also feel bleeuurgh today, you know, just meh! I had and English Muffin for lunch topped with laughing cow blue cheese (love those), pear, lettuce and a thin slice of ham and even the muffin made me feel off - that would not have touched the sides before! :) I think my body was liking the totally healthy foods.

We can do this, we just need the support of people who actually understand. My hubby is lovely and supportive and is happy to eat what I eat, BUT he doesn't really get it as he's fit and weighs the same as when I met him in the 80s! In fact, I'd say he is fitter and slimmer now! I need the support I get from minimins!

Good afternoon ladies

Just only got on pc as youngest decided he wanted to have all morning on it!!!

As for CAKE!!!! I didnt have any!! :( but i can see when its my 40th me having a slice of chocolate fudge cake yum yum :) so thats soon eeeekkkk

Well got weighed this morning and them damn scales (hate them with vengance) all week been saying i lost like 2.5-4lbs so today i got up early and stepped on them to only see a bloody damn pound, so me sulking went back to sleep as was to mega early. When woke at 10 went toilet and viola!!! 2lbs gone so im recording that!!! hahaha i stepped on them three times to make sure they were correct and they were.

Been a busy day today and i have logged the next 28 days meals on my fitness pal and im going to stick to it like mad as past 3 weeks i have lost 7lbs, and im only 43lbs to go for xmas!!!!

Hope you to are okies with dodgy stomach hehehe that will teach you, but when i eat fatty stuff im the same

Oh and i got my 10% woooo flipping hooo roll on 20% :D

Huge congrats for the 10% and the 2lbs :) Worth the extra lie in eh? Don't worry about the whole 40th thing, I was there 7 weeks ago and it's not so bad (in fact I forget most of the time - in my head I will always be early 30s!). However I think it's actually the law that you have to eat cake on your birthday, I wouldn't risk missing it! It was my hubby's 40th so I had to...!

Having a bit of an odd day today food wise. I can't seem to read my body's signals!!?? I can't be hungry, but I want something to eat! I was munching on pickled onions earlier but that wasn't helping, then made a banana, oatbran and vanilla smoothie, which was lurvely and filled me up - and now definitely not feeling hungry. BUT I've still got the munchies!!?? And I am experiencing interesting burps!!?? (sorry if that's TMI?) I guess pickled onions and banana isn't a great combo?

I've just kicked my son off his tablet. He needs to get some air - he's turning into a zombie!

Morning! How's everyone doing today? I've had my cereal and an alpen light bar (munchies), but I've got to stop now as I'm off down to drop off the kids at my mum's for a few days and it looks like pizza is on the cards! :S I shall try to be good if I can. Been out for my shuffle - I've completed the C25K programme for the ??th time :) I do like running. I think I don't when I'm doing it, but then decide I actually do when I get home. Plus it knocks a pound and a half off my weight in the mornings due to water loss :D

Good Morning hules, Oh does you mum fancy some more kids!! mine are good just tablet mad and good manners hahaha

Ive had breakfast and enjoyed it, and today im dropping son of at parents as i have an appointment for other son to see if he has got ADHD which wont be done today :D at least we can rules another thing out!!

Pizza i love pizza make your own and i have nothing but meat feast with bbq sauce yum yum

If i ran everything would bloody shuffle on my body!! hahaha glad you like it, but i did do turbo jam not long ago and that effected my weight loss i didnt lose no weight at all for over month so i wont do any exercises till i lose what i can but apparently i do lose inches :sigh: i cant win lol, i also tried the turbofire and that is cool too and i must admit i loved doing them everyday :D

Going to give till september when kids go school, lose what i can till then and then start turbojam/fire or turbo t25 but not sure yet which one :D

Hope you all have fab day today

Hules I am so jealous of you completing c25k!!! I would give anything to be able to run a 5k. I weighed in this morning and I am +1. Could have been worse I know all things considered but I'm still disappointed. Going to work extra hard this week to make up for it and pray that when AF ******* off, all will be right and equal!

I took bf to body pump last night, think he thought it was going to be a doddle. Haha, I've never seen him sweat so much and we are both aching a lot today. How's everyone's losses coming along? X

Good Morning hules, Oh does you mum fancy some more kids!! mine are good just tablet mad and good manners hahaha
Ha ha! They sound just like mine :) nope I had to work hard to palm them off :D will miss them obviously but excited too, bit of me and hubby time! My folks want to teach them golf so they've booked lessons for them. They're really excited. My mum did great in the end for dinner with salmon, new potatoes and salad. It was yum :) so very pleased not to break the momentum.

Hope the visit for your son went well jacqui, it'll make a huge difference knowing what you're dealing with! As for the exercise its a real pain that it doesn't work for you hun, I definitely lose more when I'm running than not (more motivated too). Plus its toning my very wobbly (and always will be) thighs and belly, even if it's just a little bit.

Slimpip, don't be sad about the +1. We all have weeks like that. Pull those trousers up Simon Cowell stylee and get right back on it! X x

Awww slim you will lose that this week no problems.

Hikes the appointment didnt go well at all. We arrived gave name in say for 40 mins and I went back and asked If they were running late and receptionist replied oh i think she gone!! So I was totally miffed off yesterday and her receptionist got an ear full on answering machine. Took me months to get first appointment as well I'm not waiting till November for next told them I need to be shuffled in as was very unprofessional what happened yesterday so I'm waiting for call today.

Had sore throat yesterday to so was t feeling great neither and it's a killer this morning but got docs in hour think its tonsillitis but chest is bit right too grrrr.

Hope everyone has good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no, that's awful. I really hope it gets sorted today! Don't give up!

I've had a bit of a sore throat the past week or so too, think my dentist might have scraped t when I went because it was immediately after and on the same side. Side of tongue and just in front of the tonsil on one side. Can still feel it now. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

I'm back from dropping the kids of and fancy going to the cinema on my own so just making up a pack up salad. Heehee !

Back