Xmas

Totally had enough tbh lol, feel crap, still no phone call from woman!! been doctors and yes i have tonsilitus also head cold/congestion, feel burning up a bit and all i wanna do is sleep but cant.

Went to pick son up from parents so i can come home early and chill, so went to barbers for him to get hair cut and omg was packed so came home trying to get him hairdressers is a joke and me feeling like this aint good :(

Also these meds i have to take an hour before food or 2 hours after food so that messes my snacks up for the day for next 10 days grrrr as i eat every 2 hours grrr so not a happy bunny and im just soooo tired too.

Now im heading tesco to get son yogurt and some turkey meat oh and other son's barmcakes for his pack up tomorrow and they have hairdressers there so hopfully get it done lol and then dropping son back off at parents as they said he best there not here with me being not to good, bless them and they taking him to his autism club for next two days so i can sleep they said :D and son said he wants to go too

wow only noon and what a day already lol

Thanks slim xx

Well i rang the dr up again and i actually spoke to the doctor and she explained the receptionist didnt let her know i was waiting!!! even though the receptionist told me she buzzed her, but because of confusion she has no appointment now till november she is coming in early tomorrow to see my son :D so she bloody well should lol

Other son (autistic) went for haircut and was not amused!!! as he is used to going to barbers and i took him to ladies hairdressers in tesco but they do kids hair, he sat there not chatting to the woman one bit but i explained he got autism and doesnt like change and she was brill, after hair cut he bounced of chair happy and i asked if he would like to keep coming here and he said yes and thanked the lady

So Having youngest at my mums only have other two home, but eldest going cinemas and for meal and sleeping out tonight so just me and middle kid, but im ready for bed now!!! hehehe

But feeling better now and thanks xx

You're welcome! Aww that's nice. Kids with autism or aspergers are so misunderstood. It sounds as if you found a nice hairdesser.

You enjoying your relaxed evening? I'm on call tonight for my job and only got home at 19.45 so very long day! Good eating day though, but no time for gym or swim boo. Xx

Yes enjoying it but hurting now when swallowing grrr.

Sounds like u got most exercise done being on call. Hope u had good chilled night

I'm in bed but can't sleep and one eye is streaming best go wash it grrr hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally met the doctor this morning and because we did the test ago's ago before seeing them she diagnosed my son with ADHD so at least we can work on that now and so relieved now its all done.

And a bonus my youngest who has autism when he got diagnosed the paediatrician said nothing they can do and then never saw him again, so he was mentioned while seeing this dr and she wanted to know who he was under and i said no one i just deal with it all myself and basically once diagnosed that was it. She told me to get my doctor to refer him to see her as well, she said he shouldn't of been left and that even if she see's him once a year the support is always there and its better having a professional when filling out dla forms as i struggled with his last one as i had to fight for 16 weeks to get it back for him!!!.

So all in all good day apart from throat still sore, eating wise still plodding on, im so determined to get this 50lb shifted before xmas :D

Oh yey that's such good news. There are some good professionals out there!! I work with social workers very closely and I find some are truly incredible but most are jobsworths temps who don't care. Very annoying.

Having a good week foody wise, got the in laws over for dinner tonight (gulp). Monster in law!!!!! Just not got any time to exercise and it's frustrating me. Might have to consider early mornings perhaps? X

Yes im lucky that we did questionnaire ages ago because she read the camhs letter who did the scoring and said he falls into the category and score and she said that was enough for her to diagnose him.

Ohhh what you making for the monster in law?? i had a lush beef meatball with noodles and veggies followed by hartley strawberry and kiwi jelly was lush too defo getting more of these as only 10 calories each pot, or maybe cos of coolness went down throat lovely lol.

Yes i get up in mornings, take kids to school, home and exercise then do housework and shower all by 11 but if you work i suppose its hard to fit it all in, i normally plan in advance if can and always have an option just in case of what if!!!

So pleased that you have had some confirmations Jacqui. Hopefully this'll get some balls rolling now!

How did it go with the in-laws Slimpip? What did you make? I'm always after new inspiration. I'm doing Core plan on the old WW system and so there are no ready meals involved which is forcing me t be creative. Really enjoying it!

I had a nice day today, I'd usually weigh in, but the hubby and I went to his old stomping ground (that he hasn't been back to since he was 12) and cycled around on our folding bikes. We then went out for dinner (making good use of the time sans kiddies). It was French food, AND I think I made good choices! However we did eat quite late so I'm not sure about weigh in tomorrow now either :(. I only like to run in the morning so I'll see how I feel after I get home.

It was great!! My bf and his mother have a strange dynamic because they are so similar in too many ways. But tonight, she kept it zipped and we had an amazing night.

Yeah we've been trying to shake things up a bit and so last night we had tuna and sweetcorn burgers with sweet potato chips (yummy) and tonight we made the hairy bikers chicken and ham tangle pie with sweet potato chips again and veg. It was lush and his parents really enjoyed it!!

Might get to exercise tomorrow, straight from work me thinks before I get to sit down on Friday evening and think...ah sod it, I'm too tired.

If anyone has any good low cal or generally healthy recipes please do share!!! X

Oooh nice! Tuna and sweetcorn burgers sound good! My girlie will like them too! I might attempt a crustless quiche today, I'll let you know how I get on.

So what is everyone up to today? I'm off for a run then a bit of tidying, before lunch when hubs gets home and off to get the kids.

Well all going well here, apart from eating every 4-5 hours cos of damn tablets and im starving, i got to take tabs at 6.30 then wait till 7.30 before having me tea!!!!! i could eat anything and the smell of my son's sausage and chips from chip shop was delish and im glad other son finished his chips off cos i wouldnt know what ive would of done if they were left there, my mouth was actually drooling!!!

Today i got youngest back as the infection i dont think will be contagious anymore. And just sitting doing nothing now and waiting for tea which i might get ready for later on, i do miss eating every 2 hours meal and then snack but i have another 6-7 days to go with meds so i should see a good loss this week and next hopefully :D

crustless quiche!! hell girl get some crust on it, get lower fat/calories one if there is any yum yum and make extra and pass it here hehehe love a good quiche

Ha ha! Actually it was nice in an odd sort of way. I'm not overly bothered by pie crust anyway. I've made a slimming world one before with spaghetti in it, this one had quinoi (oh my goodness I have no I idea how to spell that :)) and it was nice.I've loads leggy in the fridge for snacking on too (it's free on my plan, but I can only eat it if actually have tummy rumbles).

Hope you start to feel the effects of the tabs soon. Mine's pretty much gone now thank goodness. Definitely good for the losses though if you are limited on when you can eat!

It looks nice outside so far. Bit of tidying today, then Decathlon if I can persuade the hubby. Must get up and get a wash on! X

I make quiche with 4 sheets of filo pastry, well they call it a flan but it's the same is it not?

I weighed myself this morning, naughty I know and I don't wish to get my hopes up but it's looking good and I have until tuesday morning until my official weigh in.

I've made the decision that at bfs mums 60th tonight which will beva crazy one I'm not drinking. I'll be designated driver because although I like a drink, I refuse to drink my calories!! Anybody else do this? X

Hey.

I drink Bacardi and Pepsi max so not many calories in that tbh. But cos I've not drank for while it wouldn't bother me either way. So well done on being the driver hehe

Hules, wat plan u following? I tried sw quiche, one with cottage cheese and omg was vile lol.

Yes throat has defo eased off now thank god but still got to take tabs till next friday. Eating wise I just have snack an hour after food. And omg!! I love the Harley's strawberry and kiwi jelly in pot only 10 calories and last night had pineapple in pineapple jelly for 100 calories and I'm buying more of these because I sometimes have 100-200 calories left and if I get crisps one leads to another and another cos I love me crisps!!! And was thinkin these are so nice these would be better.

My scales are being to good for me this week but don't count until Monday so fingers crossed I lose my two stone and get into the 15 stone mark but I think the latter will be next week for sure.

God I've rambled!!! I'm still in bed waking up so apology spelling mistakes lol

Omg I retract my scales are good to me they not!!!! They fecking mean hahahaha. Have great weekend all x

Jacqui I hate the scales, they can be soooo tempremental, but I try and notice the little changes in my body and accept compliments that my colleagues give me. For example, I can tell my tummy is a tiny bit slimmer than it was when I started and colleagues have said my face looks a bit slimmer.

Where do you guys lose it first? Mine always seems to be the face! x

Jacqui I hate the scales, they can be soooo tempremental, but I try and notice the little changes in my body and accept compliments that my colleagues give me. For example, I can tell my tummy is a tiny bit slimmer than it was when I started and colleagues have said my face looks a bit slimmer.

Where do you guys lose it first? Mine always seems to be the face! x

I have a pair of jeans now and been okies, but since losing 7lbs last night they were so tight, were unbelievable and the mark i had around stomach was sore!!! Just dont get it at times lol

I think my would be my face as i dont tend to look and oh my over hanging belly rises up lolol

Mine goes off my stomach first, then my face. I love it when my boobs begin to stick out more tan my belly :D I have the baby tummy tyres and the top one never really goes away, the others just catch up with it when I gain weight.

I'm doing the Weight watchers old plan but the core/no-count version so crusts are a no-no - I just don't have enough points. I did put cottage cheese in with the egg and whizzed it :D but then I like cottage cheese and it made the egg have that cheesy twang. I liked it!

I bought new scales when I started back a while ago, they are so much better than my old temperamental ones. These seem really accurate and don't keep changing their mind depending if I breathe in or lean to the side a bit. I check every time I go for a run so 3 times a week, just to make sure I'm on track!

I don't drink at all so am always the designated driver. I gave it up when I was 18 because of bad migraines but then never missed it and still don't. I have the odd sip of my uncle's amazing vintage port if I ever get the chance, but that's it. Don't eat choc either, gave that up 6 years ago now, thought it would answer my weight loss issues ha! I just ate cake and crisps instead :) Oooh I do like crisps, that's why I started no-counting in the first place. I'm a kind of all or nothing gal, I'm better off not having it in the first place, I have no off switch when it comes to crisps. I think it's a great idea to be the driver Slimpip, my friend does that too when she'd trying to be healthier and it really helps. Not having the alcohol also means that she makes good choices with the food on offer too. Wish I had a party to go to!

Nom nom nom

1375535495033.jpg

Back