Xmas

Hi guys, can I join this challenge please? Aiming to lose 4 stones total. Not sure how much I could lose by Xmas really? I am a primary school teacher and using my summer to give myself a really good kick start! I'm calorie counting on MFP as well as following Anna Richardson's Body Blitz rules if anyone has heard of that? I'm starting off by doing 30 minutes a day on the Wii fit as I haven't exercised for about 3 years! Xx

Hi guys, can I join this challenge please? Aiming to lose 4 stones total. Not sure how much I could lose by Xmas really? I am a primary school teacher and using my summer to give myself a really good kick start! I'm calorie counting on MFP as well as following Anna Richardson's Body Blitz rules if anyone has heard of that? I'm starting off by doing 30 minutes a day on the Wii fit as I haven't exercised for about 3 years! Xx

Hey georgie, more the merrier :D

Im on mfp doing calorie counting but nice to know someone else doing it :D but im following diet chef plan

I have 50lbs target to hit for xmas and then the rest after it hopefully so this will be running a lot longer than xmas if people still posting on here :D

but welcome :D

The party last night was great fun!! I had a few nibbles from the buffet but not too much, and went for sunday lunch as it's actually bfs birthday today. I must admit I had a desert though, but don't mind really because I feel I've been good all week. Just hope the scales aren't too harsh on Tuesday morning.

In other news, my superking size bed is being delivered tomorrow so tonight is my last night of discomfort yeyyyyy. How's everyones weekends been?? X

Hey georgie, welcome welcome :D. Just jump right on in x

Good going there Slimpip, buffets are dangerous! You deserved the pud!

And I sooo wish I had a super king sized bed, that would be amazing. We've just got a standard double, anything bigger wouldn't fit :(. Lucky thing.

I've had a nice weekend, hardly left the house today. Was going to Tesco but it started raining and didn't feel like taking off my slippers (that kind of day :)).

Oh I enjoy those kind of days though!! This weekend has been manic, no weekend slobbing for me (I love slobbing haha). Thanks for saying I deserved the pud, I probably didn't but I bleeding well enjoyed it, it was a pecan and caramel tart nomnom.

Our bed was a hand me down, it's lovely looking but it's one of these japanese low beds which drives me nuts, the frame is too big for the mattress so bf has a 6 inch gap between the edge of the mattress and the bed frame, not ideal. Also the mattress is sooo lumpy, creaky and generally hugely uncomfortable. I've had enough of poor nights sleep and cannot wait for it to arrive tomorrow. Bf is taking a half day to recieve it so by the time I get home, the old bed will be taken down and put away, new one up and fully dressed (I hope) haha.

Hi Georgie, sorry, wasn't ignoring you hun...how are you? X

We went away for the weekend once and got upgraded in the hotel :D the bed was HUGE! I loved that I could sleep star stylee and hubby could too, fab! Right off to bed in my tiny double....sigh ;)

Good day ladies :D

Well i couldn't upgrade my bed either as standard double only fits in my room!!! but i have a lush full size memory foam mattress and that is too cosy!!!

Well done slim on buffet, i went for meal after son's last skiing lesson and had wetherspoons, parents and son had Sunday lunch and i nearly died when i saw the bloody calories in one of them!!! so i opted like a good girl for a southern fried chicken wrap and omfg!! it was bloody lovely and had chips and was only 800 calories 500 lower than Sunday roast and that filled me up for rest of day and was happy to announce a 2lb LOSS woooohoooo go me!!

Also ive been chatting to a lovely cutie pie of a dating site and we have arranged to meet on Friday and im fecking crapping myself, he has seen pics of me when i was nearly 19 stone and i have showed him pics of what im like now and explained still on diet and he said he still likes me!!! i was shocked!!! normally they do one when i show them the before and where i am now pics lol, but he a fitness freak he loves doing these stupid run's and tough mudder but he said he couldn't even run 5k last year and im thinking he outta my league but he is cute though.

so thats it for me today ive had a nice sandwich today as i couldn't handle curried parsnip soup still with my throat anything spicy hits my tonsils and makes me cough!!! but not gone over even with a good packet of McCoys crisps :D

Ohhh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. What are you doing on your date? What does he do? Look like? Lol.

I met my bf on plenty of fish and then it turned out he was in the year above me at school but I wouldn't have recognised him in the street. Just goes to show online dating can work out, he's my soul mate and 19months later we are talking about marriage and babies xx

Ohhh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. What are you doing on your date? What does he do? Look like? Lol.

I met my bf on plenty of fish and then it turned out he was in the year above me at school but I wouldn't have recognised him in the street. Just goes to show online dating can work out, he's my soul mate and 19months later we are talking about marriage and babies xx

ohhhh misses!!! hehehe

He works for i think well he mentions setting stuff up before shows in the entertainment business but i will ask more on friday as gives me something to talk about lol. He sent me a picture of him on sunday when he did total warrior and he not exactly thin atheltic so i might be his type hehehe and tbh i dont like thin guys anyways i like a bit of meat on them :D. Has his own place no kids and a nice audi a4. Not sure yet as if i cant get sitter then maybe mine to watch film and takeaway as we meeting like mates, and dont worry i have three strong lads living here, one has a punch to knock anyone out!! But will see. Im freaking nervous and i best get scrubbing house just in case lolol. He live near halifax so thats not to far from me in manchester. Hopefully have a good laugh and good night what ever we end up doing and then hopefully see again if we get on, if not then can still carry on chatting to him as we do get on well.

Hes dark hair i think blue eyes but he is yummy looking well does on pics lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375727736.777384.jpg

There ya go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

PHWOARRRRRR!!! Well done girl!! Jealous much hehe x

Ill be honest he isnt my type one bit lolol i normally go for the rough bad boy type like vin diesel type of guys but they never treated me nice so i thought go for someone different as i love a good personality and that wins mostly and with him it has. And found out that a few years old that bloody pic!!!!! ffs

Haha how naughty of him. Yeah I had my heart well and truly broken by a bad boy, learnt my lesson. My bf has a heart of gold and would never ever hurt me and I love hum so much for that feeling of safety he gives me. Good luck hun xx

yes they say a change is good!! maybe why been single for so long!! then again maybe cos dont trust guys that well, but not mentioned that once to him and he stuck around. No ive seen pics of him recently but that one is a good smilie photo :D and thanks hun

Well I think he's lovely :) I'm a sucker for a genuinely nice person, they always look more attractive to me. And he looks like a nice bloke. Really pleased for you jacqui, hope it goes well for you. Bet it's giving you mad butterflies though :D it would me.

My brother did online dating, met his wife and now they're having twins! I think it's fab!

Which pic? The one you just showed us? Possibly cuter now then ;)

Yes that bloody pic!! hehe i dont mind just as long he aint shy or goes quiet on me then that be all cool, then ill be thinking oh he dont like me ekkkkkk lolol. Just as long he is like what he is since we been chatting funny and witty then get along okies :D

You'll be fine, 1st dates are always nervy, so if you know you get along well then that's the main thing!! xxx

Ahh just have fun! As you say hopefully you'll be friends anyway, even if there isn't that spark, and if more happens then it's a bonus :D x

How is everyone this morning? I'm still in bed trying to persuade myself to get up and go for a shuffle (my body is not listening). I haven't been since Friday so I really should go). Then today is Homework Day in our house, we are going to try to blitz it (as you can probably guess, my kids are VERY excited about this :D).

Back