Xmas

Morning ladies and it's weigh in day for me!!! -4lbs baby! Yeahhhhhh. Hules....get your butt up and do your shuffle lady, you'll regret it if you don't!!! :) xx

4 lbs? Whohooooo! That is fabby lady! Well done x

Well I'm out of bed and now looking at my running gear. It's looking positive. When they're on, I'm going!

Wow well done with 4lbs Hun that's excellent!!

Yep enjoy ya running shoes and blitzing

I'm just going to drop son of at his autism group they going stockley farm and then picking him up at two :). I best tidy up to hehe.

Have great day all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dunno about blitzing but I have the first mile a real push today, managed a 11.15min mile :) usually do annoy 12.30 so pleased. Rest of the run was a washout though, only managed another 10 mins. Don't care though, it felt okay to just do what I felt. I'll do a proper run on thurs (weigh day), might even go for 5k.

Dunno about blitzing but I have the first mile a real push today, managed a 11.15min mile :) usually do annoy 12.30 so pleased. Rest of the run was a washout though, only managed another 10 mins. Don't care though, it felt okay to just do what I felt. I'll do a proper run on thurs (weigh day), might even go for 5k.

Wow go you, probably take me an hour to do a mile the shape im in and cant blooming run!! hahhaa. How many miles is 5k?

Heh, bet you could run, you should see my shape, I'm nowhere near aerodynamic :D 5K is just over 3 miles. Will probably take me about 40mins.

Heehee

Just this talking about miles of running is making me tired haha. Well done girly. Speedy gonzalez x

Thats me with any sort of exercising, i watch son doing turbo t25 and actually im thinking of getting of arse now while no kids about and try it as he constantly sweating from it and im thinking yeah yeah, when i do exercises and put my all into it i dont bloody sweat that much!!!! lol either that or turbo jam (love me turbojam)

I don´t know what turbo t25 is...is that showing my age? I think anything that gets you moving is good. I get all sweaty doing the slightest exercise. I hate it, hopefully it'll get better as I loser weight (doubt it though).

turbo t25 is basically doing 25 mins of exercise every day but friday's they have double so i would do that one on the rest day to even it out, its the same guy who does insanity, they belong to beachbody.com and they also have turbojam and turbo fire there, i just downloaded them and exercise, but got to admit i love anything moving and boxing together :D

Hey just thought I'd share that tonight we tried philadelphia sweet chilli flavour and it was lush. I split a chicken breast open and stuffed it with the soft cheese and spinach. Nom nom.

In other news...I think I've broken my toe. Don't see the point in going for an x-ray as they can't do anything anyway. I kicked the edge of the fridge by accident and had that moment that men describe where if I had goolies, they would have risen up inside my stomach.

In other other news...my bed is MASSIVE haha xx

Ohhh I use to love making chicken with Phili and kids loved it.

How was bed? Comfy?

Told this guy that kids prob be here on Friday and if he wanted to meet half way that's cool to. But not heard Nowt back. I said I hope you ok last night and he hasn't read my message on kik. And normally I get a lovely text of him I. The morning before I wake up :(. Well if dont hear from him today I will give up and delete him as I reckon wanted one thing but I will give him peace of my mind!! Looking forward to some company too as I'm always stuck in n never go out hmmm.

Also scales sayin put 2lbs back on!! So I'm not in a good mood today that's for sure :(. Hope everyone else is good today

So when did you send him the first message? Anything could have happened hun, give him a chance. He could have no internet, some sort of family crisis, allsorts! I really hope you'll hear back today thoughx x

So jealous about the bed! Think I'm going to buy my daughter a new bed ashere's is rubbish (not asuper queen sized one though).

We had a terrible nights sleep. There was a massive mosquito in our bedroom that kept buzzing in our ears, then when we turned the light on disappearing! Kept me awake for 2 hours!! Never had anything like it. Hubby got it in the end but by which time it was 2am. Crazy!

Love Phil too, though haven't tried the new success as they look a bit too point heavy.

Might go to the shops today. Fancy a bit of a mooch and got to take a dress back that I no longer like. Maybe hobbycraft to to get the kids something too do.

Food wise, I'm definitely currently overeating. I must try to listen tho my body signals, I've been having stomach pains and indigestion too. Maybe it's TOTM?

I sent first message yesterday about kids at 3pm which he read. And then last night at 10pm saying hope everything ok. I know he was mega busy yesterday at work but normally when he reads he always let me know what's happening ie chat later mega busy but nothing and still no nice morning of him.

My problem is I say what I need to say right away cos I can't be doing with messing around from guys on Internet. If he don't wanna speak no more just say grrr but ill give him till tonight if nothing then won't bother. Just been played that many times it's unbelievable. I think they takin piss cos I'm big :( grrrr lol

Hope you have a cracking day hules. I'm off to a hossi appointment for son to get results of why constant sick for past five years!!!

So have you heard back yet?

We did go to hobby craft though daughter wanted to get a cake pop mould which is obviously not great for slimming! At least they are only little and mostly choc covered.

Nothing not a thing!!! He hasn't even been on the site since 5th. I dunno what to think tbh. I've not contacted him.

Mmmmm chocolate!! Took son docs they said dunno why being sick had all test done and said they will keep to One doc who we see all time nearer. Just waiting for MRI scan and EEG for him now to see if he has absent epilepsy. After that then it's just trying to work out while sick all time. We thought stress but he not at school and still being sick!'n bloody annoying. Also scales still hate me!' Today I felt like eating loads of **** but I'm better than that. Hehehe

Yes you are better than that missus!!! Stay strong, know that everything has a way of working itself out and try and relax. That's my advice, for what it's worth haha. XX

Aww sweetie, what a shame. Well, ball is in his court now x x

I guess every test is a step closer to understanding what is going on! It must be such hard work for you though. When he was little my son used to have a reaction to snot in his stomach, colds were not pretty!

It seems that I've put on a pound this week sadly. I have been feeling all puffed up and eating for England but I'm still a bit gutted. Oh well, I might have another peep tomorrow and see if it was just a blip.

What's everyone up to today? There's a free council run play day near us today so we might go to that this afternoon.

Last edited:
I'm dropping son of to his autism club they going park and maccies in Staffordshire. So I drop him off soon and get him at four. Come home and looking at the house mess I need to tidy up. I scrubbed bathroom other day and my arms are still sore. I suffer from shoulder injury and one arm won't move up now grrr. Apart from that sticking to me diet

And my scales are back to normal now thank god!!! Haha

Back