Xmas

I got home from work, put tea on, did laundry, and now can finally sit down and have a mooch on here until tea is cooked. Had a couple of very turbulent days at work but something good has come out of it...I have been hmming and ah-ing about going to do my masters degree in social care to become a social worker, I've now set my mind on it and could start potentially as soon as january. I spoke to my boss about maybe doing it part time and he is being supportive. He wants me to get as much information as possible for him and he'll see whether we could make it work. It'd take 4 years, but full time is 2 years and I just can't see how we'd afford it.

Anywho, was a tad naughty today and bought a spring roll to have with my lunch. I flippin love those things, nom nom. Hope everyone else's days have been ok and have a nice evening girls xx

Hey slim, that sounds good and always great having a good boss to support you.

Spring roll is that the chinese one's? nothing wrong with one sneaky one, its when its more lol

Today been okies, just chilling now waiting till 7 so i can damn eat with these tablets, last lot tomoz and then back to normal!! My body aint use to eating meal, afters and snacks altogether, now wonder im not hungry next meal!! lol Son decided he wanted to go to his autism club tomorrow as its the last day for past 2 weeks, as its horse riding, now me being skint it cost normally 60 a day but they reduce it to 15 a day for us, and my mum is paying for him, which im glad he is going as he never gets outta house :D

im watching only fools on gold now as its the chandelier one!! gotta love a good giggle

and nope still not heard from mr arsehole!!! well he well and truly of my list, and im chatting to others now so he missed out big time!! just wont plan on meeting anyone else in future, kinda puts you off!! so looks like be single for more years to come!! lololol

Yeah it was just thr one Jacqui thank god. I do feel quite proud of myself though because touch wood, at the moment if I need something naughty, I don't over do it and binge like crazy.

Horse riding is well documented to br excellent for autism. Bet he had a great time and what a bargain!!

Mr arsehole sounds like just that. But hey ho, really seriously is his loss. Next please!!!!

Have been struggling to exercise with this broken toe. But the swelling is coming down and it's not quite so painful as it was. I seriously need to step up my game until tuesday morning because as it stands I will put on a pound. Grrrrr x

Hey ladies! Rubbish news about MrA jacqui. What a shame! Better off without then! And the horse riding sounds fab!

I luuuurve spring rolls yummy Slimpip! And toe sounds painful - poor you x

I'm struggling to focus at the mo. I was so strong before, but now I can't seem to maintain it all day. TOTM has just arrived so I'm hoping it's just that. Not ready to give up yet. It's like I WANT to be good but I keep forgetting and then don't care :( I even had most of a pack of chicken hula hoops after having no crisps for weeks, and I don't even like them! Why would you do that? I need a talking to I think...

Hules here comes your talking to...

STOP IT!!! haha. No seriously. I'm reading a book called the promise at the mo

Oops...pressed send by accident. So this book teaches me to accept what is, and realising that being dissatisfied or upset with what already is, is pointless and harmful. You must instead accept it and consider how to change your future, as clearly you cannot change the past.

Interpret that how you will :) xxxx

P.s I'm off to play tennis now x

Hey Ladies

Well i went on that dating site to see if Mr A been on and omg i couldn't believe it said 3 hours ago was online!! So me being me sent him a right TELL HIM HOW IT IS message and then i deleted him of that and on kik too and omg i felt better, knowing i knew what he was after all along!!!

Well today ive been for a lovely early birthday meal with my bro and i picked a good choice a southern fried chicken wrap and was delicious!!

Now im back chilling on the dating site and having a right laugh with some of these guys, its great being able to have a laugh with someone (six of them) and not taking any bloody serious which i aint in future. If i do plan anymore meets i will treat it as a ok i will meet but probably wont happen attitude and if they still in contact with me an hour before the meet i will **** bricks!!! hahahaha that will teach me.

Hope you having a great weekend all :D

ps also my scales are the same as last monday so i dont know if to call it a stay the same as been for meal and then weigh again next monday or weigh monday and if i see gain i will cry, i think i will see on monday and if gain cos of today i will log a sts, at least got over week to get it back to sts again or a good loss

Oh those poor little girls though!!! Jacqui I've had a really bad food day. I've had a very small portion of muesli and yoghurt, then bf went to football match and I was left all alone...so had beans and cheese on toast, a wrap with chicken and mozzarella, a mini milk, a handful of crisps and now a big portion of chicken stir fry and noodles.

Lesson learnt....must not allow myself to get bored/have loadssss of time on my hands. Ooops. That sts might be a +? Afterall :( x

Awww Hun. I have days like that but cos I'm following calories I tend to knock a dinner or lunch off so can accommodate. But draw line under it. And restart tomorrow as tomorrow is another day. I hate weekends tbh. But I had two tubes of Haagen daaz yesterday and meal out and still within so I was lucky. I'm classing mine a sts this week. I would say sts for yourself and get back into it. I don't think there is nothing wrong with having naughty stuff but being bored I get that alot but I grab jelly!! Yum yum. And start a new week Hun. At least you honest Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also be extra good 100% cos I am this week apart from Tuesday as birthday eeekkkk

Hey all

Everyone gone??

Was my 40th birthday yesterday which consist of two barmcakes with egg mayo, 2 cut up sausage rolls, three pork pies, which each were cut into half and were mini ones, slice of chocolate cake which was only small and 5 profileroles. Two scoops of chocolate ice cream when home and three bacardi's and that was it

Present wise, i got a four week holiday to tenerife :D, 100 euro's of eldest kid, 50 cash of parents and 65 euro's, youngest and middle kid got me two expensive l'oreal butterfly lash fibre mascara's which i would recommend they look like falsies really happy with that, face masks, wipes, 2 bath bombs from lush, 20 quid and meal of brother. :D

i had a good day

Sorry Jacqui, I haven't disappeared. Soooo pleased you had a nice birthday!! And what amazing presents, crikey that holiday is going to be incredible!!!!

Lost 1lb this week, meh...it's ok but at only 4 weeks in and still nearly 21st, I was hoping for more dramatic losses. Keep saying the same mantra..."slow and steady wins the race"...tell me I'm not crazy hehe x

Hi all! I was wondering if I could join the xmas challenge? I'm new to the board so have never joined a challenge before! I need to shift the weight and I am going back to University for teacher training so I really need to get a handle on things now before they get any worse!!

Ideally I would love to lose 38lbs by xmas ... so here goes!!

Hi all! I was wondering if I could join the xmas challenge? I'm new to the board so have never joined a challenge before! I need to shift the weight and I am going back to University for teacher training so I really need to get a handle on things now before they get any worse!!

Ideally I would love to lose 38lbs by xmas ... so here goes!!

Welcome!!! Im looking to lose 41 now have lost 9 so far but hopefully be achieveable before xmas and no doubt if you stick to what plan you on u should do the target of 38lbs :D

Also im hopeing to carry this on after xmas to get other little goals, ie, valentines, easter hopefully by then im at goal!!

Just come on and chat away, lovely little group and friendly :D

Good luck xx

Sorry Jacqui, I haven't disappeared. Soooo pleased you had a nice birthday!! And what amazing presents, crikey that holiday is going to be incredible!!!!

Lost 1lb this week, meh...it's ok but at only 4 weeks in and still nearly 21st, I was hoping for more dramatic losses. Keep saying the same mantra..."slow and steady wins the race"...tell me I'm not crazy hehe x

Hey hun at least you going in the right direction!! losing!!

My scales are going up and up atm but im not hardly eating and when im eating im eating crap but hardly any of it.

As of today im 100% as birthday gone and i have no excuses now!! so come on lady!! 100% for a whole week!! U IN??? and lets see how much we can actually lose, so what you say monday-monday 100% or when ever you weigh in is and i know its going to be hard but we can do this!!!

:girlpower:

Im starting my 100% as of today to hopefully get back to where i was at 9lbs loss. So then monday 100% for full week and i will defo see how much lose in that good week, i will report daily after i have eaten to say i have done 100%

now i have recorded this now im gonna have to be good
:angel:

Welcome!!! Im looking to lose 41 now have lost 9 so far but hopefully be achieveable before xmas and no doubt if you stick to what plan you on u should do the target of 38lbs :D

Also im hopeing to carry this on after xmas to get other little goals, ie, valentines, easter hopefully by then im at goal!!

Just come on and chat away, lovely little group and friendly :D

Good luck xx

Thanks for the welcome! And A belated Happy Birthday - sounds like you had a great day!! :D

I like the idea of using other holidays as targets :) 38 sounds like such a bit number but I guess it is only about 2lbs a week ... Which is a lot easier to manage!!!

Back