Xmas

How is everyone doing today??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pants!!! I have accepted that this week will not be good! I will do my 100% week next week, promise! But for this weekend, absolutely not haha. You alright? x

Pants!!! I have accepted that this week will not be good! I will do my 100% week next week, promise! But for this weekend, absolutely not haha. You alright? x

Yeppers thats good hun, next week is fab!!! we can do this!! just think xmas!!!

Morning ladies, well as you know i've been having a few off days (UNDERSTATEMENT ALERT). I have eaten so much junk it's stupid and can only be put down to self sabotage?!! Why do we do it to ourselves? Why can't I just see that food is such an insignificant detail of my life, and not let it run my life like it does? I feel sluggish, heavy, bloated and groce.

Last night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and looked back through all of my photos on facebook, watching how I changed the older I got. When I was 18 I was a size 18, and being 5ft10, I looked pretty good, curvy and healthy. Now i'm a groce size 24 and it doesn't suit me. That sounds silly, but a size 18 is a very realistic goal feel, I've lost weight before and got back to an 18, ohhhh the feeling of going into New Look, picking up some size 18 jeans and knowing they'll fit was heavenly!!! I am 100% back on board, no waiting til Monday. Today is the day! GRRRRRR haha xxx

Monday morning....my friend. I soent yesterday watching the BBC horizon film on the 5:2 diet and am utterly convinced about the science. I think it will fit in well with my lifestyle and having looked at forums about peoples successes etc, it seems to chuffing work.

I may well find this a slower success but then slow and steady is much healthier than big loss, gain, big loss etc. Today I start my first fast day. Wish me luck xxx

I was reading that as diet chef off the 5:2 diet. They send u ur food food the fasting at 40 per month. So good luck!!

Well today is 100% start of the week. I'm hoping to be 100 all month and till go away as I need to be to get to Xmas goal!!!

Had big binge week and havin sore throat still didnt help. According to scales I have put four on. But I'm not going to log it as I find if I do it tends to put me off. Damn past two weeks. I'm hoping by next Monday be 16.2. I can do this.

Should be easier when kids back at school as I will be doing turbo t25 every day as bro lost over 6 inches in month. And so did my son.

Ok I will be back tonight to tell u if I stayed in my calories of 1406. But always on my diary anyways.

We can do this slim!!!!

I'm confused with 5:2 diet. How many calories do u consume on 5 days I know it 500 on two days. But schofield did it and complained he was hungry on it. Some days I can eat 500 as not hungry all time it's just the other days. Maybe look into that after finished with my hampers. N do there 5:2. They give u breakfast soup n snack. That all u can have n only milk on cereal!!! So other drinks ie tea n coffee a no no. But Pepsi max n diet Vimto ok as low cals. Should be doable

I will eat the same healthy way that I have been but if I want chocolate I'll have it etc. Say roughly 1500 cals or so. As much as I want to drop all my weight asap...I actually, when I think about it, want the weight to stay off. Ups and downs inevitable of course but if I could drop 2lbs per week then that would be ace. If not...one a week would be fine. Feel like I'm getting a better understanding of what this whole thing is 'about'. Or alternatively I've been fasting today and have gone mental xx

I will eat the same healthy way that I have been but if I want chocolate I'll have it etc. Say roughly 1500 cals or so. As much as I want to drop all my weight asap...I actually, when I think about it, want the weight to stay off. Ups and downs inevitable of course but if I could drop 2lbs per week then that would be ace. If not...one a week would be fine. Feel like I'm getting a better understanding of what this whole thing is 'about'. Or alternatively I've been fasting today and have gone mental xx

Sure i read somewhere its 2000 calories a day for women and 500 fasting but not 100%, doesnt make sense if doing 1500 and then fasting 500 for two days, im on 1406 calories a day and if hand on heart i keep to it 100% dont go over calories i can lose 2-4lbs a week :D, this would be interesting to see.

i would defo follow this as i think 1500 is low and when you fasting for two days, go on tdee and enter weight etc etc and that should give you your daily calories needed to lose weight and then use 500 for fasting, ill be doing that once finished the hampers, also its great if you fancy meal out etc etc and specially chocolate yum yum!!! curly wurlys are good in freezer too :D
The average for a woman is around 2000 calories, but if you want to know your specific needs have a look for a TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) calculator - there should be a link in the Resources forum or in the 5:2 Diet FAQ

oh btw ive been 100% today

Oh another good tip, go and buy them noodles from holland and barratt if you love noodles and full packet is like 8 calories!!!

oooh i do love noodles!! what are they called and are they flavoured or plain? erm...yes i should probably have 2000cals per day but in my opinion that would suit somebody who wants the health benefits but not bothered too much about the weight loss...In al honesty, i'm not sure...I'll give it a go and see! But after fast day 1, I feel peckish but not starving and am looking forward to guilt free food tomorrow, plus it's weigh in day, really not sure what that will bring due to my horrendous few days.

Wheres Hules disappeared to I wonder? X

Think they called zero noodles. But do rinse for ages they a bit chewy but for 8 calories if mixed in Vegs and stock I don't think u will notice and be good for fasting days. Sugar free jelly helps to so get stocking up woman!! Lolol

Well best get up as going for haircut in hour as greys are showing haha.

Are u using my fitness pal for calorie counter if so add me on there and then there no escaping and being naughty lolol. So u ready for another 100% day today!! I am. Lets do this!!!

Ok have fun chat soon

Hey Jacqui sorry for earlier, my boss came in to the room so I had to go!! No I don't use myfitnesspal, to be honest where possible I try and avoid any form of complication in regards to being healthier. That's why I could never stick to WW, SW etc...to much counting, logging etc. I get bored and it will stop me doing it. I know what's healthy, what's not and just try and be good lol.

Today felt like a very long day!! I have been thinking that my goal could be 2 more stone by xmas. That's 2 stone in over 5 months so that should be easy peasy (hopefully), which will add up to a total of 3st loss, which would be amazing!! I wonder what we'll do after xmas? We'll have to set another goal haha xx

Its okay, i gathered that :D

Our next goal after xmas will be EASTER!!! hahahaha hopefully by then we should well i hope to be near goal and or half way there but im hoping for goal, but no matter if i do i will still be on here maintaining and then be another xmas one!! hahaha

Ive been out all day so food wise not stuck to what i wanted to eat but not even near my calories so im still 100% that way so im happy. lol

Haha, yes, every major Christian event can be a goal haha. I certainly won't be at 'goal' by xmas, far from it!! But I think my goals will be clothes sizes related...I would love to be a size 14, oh my gosh, seems so out of reach. But goal one...size 18.

Well done on being 100% girly!! Proud of you x

i'd be happy with 16/18 for xmas and for easter 14/16 as im big boned and never be skinny :D

I just posted in another Christmas challenge post (not sure which one is the 'official' one) but I would love to lose 3 - 4 stones by Christmas. I think 2st is probably more realistic but hey "dream big!" :D

Hey drop, nice to hear from you!! I'm going for 2 stone (already lost 1) by xmas. Yeah I probs could lose more but slow and steady is the name of my game. I want it to stay off!! Tell us a bit about yourself :) x

Back