Xmas

I think a Christmas Challenge would be fantastic!
I'm aiming to lose another 30kg on the Dukan Diet and a goal would be awesome. Four months means I could probably lose around 10-15kg by Christmas on this diet. I'll aim for 12kg as a good medium and see how it goes! Would be lovely to have some support :)

Hey Sammi! Welcome. I'm not great at kilos but is it roughly 2.5lbs per kilo right?? Sounds like a good goal!! Tell us a bit about 'your story' and how are you doing it? X

I've been camping! :) No reception either so totally off grid in the middle of nowhere. I'm off another adventure now too so may not be around for a few more days. Sorry to just disappear! X x

Welcome to the Xmas challenge new ladies x I'm not at all focused currently, I'm just going to enjoy my food for a few days then aim to get back on it on Monday.

Happy belated b'day xxx

Interested to hear about how you get on with 5:3 Slim x

Good afternoon girlies :D

Hey sammi welcome to the Xmas nutta's post!!! haha no just joking. Anyways the more the merrier i say. Any goal that's realistic is doable (im hoping mine is :confused:)

Hules!!!!! How bloody dare you!!! :hug99:missed you!! Did you have a brill time camping? And i bet was strange not getting reception but which makes it more better as you have to do other things.

Eating wise enjoy what you can till Monday as i will be arse whipping :whip: as atm we are aiming for 100% days and doing quite well i think.

Oh i believe i missed someone out!!! oops Hi there drop and welcome too :D

Well today i had an order from kids, sausage, eggs, bacon, beans, hash browns and fried bread!! :gimi: Me i had my chowder soup!!! NOW THAT IS DEDICATION!!

Anyways im boring you all now and im totally bored so may nip to my parents for hour to get out for bit, and hopefully chat soon ladies :D xxx

Hules!!! We thought you'd disappeared foreverrrr....looking forward to having you back properly! I love being out of signal, makes you put things into perspective.

Jacqui..another 100% day so far! And well done you!! That is uber dedication. Although chowder sounds nice!!! What you having for tea tonight? I got tuna burgers again :) xxx

yes 100% here too

for tea im having diet chef chicken korma, rice, naan bread and veggies :D mmmmm cant wait

Morning all

Off to chester zoo with little one but im going via subway!!! ohhh aint i good!! son will have meal there :D

Have great day all xx

Very dedicated you are!!! Had another fast day today so had a mugshot, an orange and some vegetables for tea...wow!! It isn't easy, but it's doable...hoping for a good loss this week!! X

Very dedicated you are!!! Had another fast day today so had a mugshot, an orange and some vegetables for tea...wow!! It isn't easy, but it's doable...hoping for a good loss this week!! X

Fingers crossed Hun. My scales ain't budging n I've been100% again today. Even added extra mayo just in case on subway to make more calories up !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

A stone in one week??

Lolol well that's still fab!! Well done.

Thanks Jacqui, it's been a really stressful week at work and I was worried I'd slip under the pressure. But hey ho, maybe I'm stronger than I thought!!!

How's your day been? When do the little ones go back to school? X

I know. Well done you. Great feeling though isn't it. I would be very interested in this week loss on 5:2 as u got first week outta way.

Well another day yesterday 100%. Last night after sons swimming he stayed and had meal from cafe with two other kids and I sat there meal less and the other parents eating chips. They were like want anything and kept asking if I wanted to share chips but I had good willpower again. So I'm pretty chuffed with self. Been 100% all week since Monday. I had to lose 4at least this week to get back to 16.2 but scales weren't budging so I dunno just feel really fliped off.

Weekend is tad struggle but sorted meals out today and tomorrow is family meal so I will be cookin pork casserole with veggies n some mash and eat with well one kid who likes it lol. Will stay within calories. So fingers cross I get pass weekend with being 100%. :)

Kids back week tues and Wednesday.

Well done on being 100% so far and I've no doubt you'll finish off the week as you started. Maybe you ought to measure yourself weekly?? Perhaps it's not showing on scales but on your body?

Got a house warming party this evening. Was meant to be a bbq but it's raining haha. I've heard it's chilli and pulled pork. Can't wait :) x

Hi all - been totally off track for the last 4 weeks and instead of losing weight I have let my weight creep up by 7lbs!!!!! YUCK!!!

SO - 17 weigh ins between now and Xmas - I am going to aim to be at the bottom end of 11stone. My problem is letting one bad day lead to bad weeks/months!

Tomorrow I am going out drinking; I am going to flexi SYN and get straight back to it on Monday. You are all doing really well xxx

Hi all - been totally off track for the last 4 weeks and instead of losing weight I have let my weight creep up by 7lbs!!!!! YUCK!!!

SO - 17 weigh ins between now and Xmas - I am going to aim to be at the bottom end of 11stone. My problem is letting one bad day lead to bad weeks/months!

Tomorrow I am going out drinking; I am going to flexi SYN and get straight back to it on Monday. You are all doing really well xxx

Hey welcome back and you can do this ekkkk 17 weigh in's before xmas, so that for me is roughly 15 and there is no way i can reach my goal!!! that would meaning 3lbs a week which is impossible to do, as im starting a work out on monday or following monday, but i will be measuring myself so if i lose a good measurement before xmas maybe that would be better so i can get rid of spare tyre at the top of belly :D

Back