Xmas

Hey Ladies, so glad to see you all getting motivated and pumped up. It makes me think I can do it too and to stop being so damn lazy and put down that French fry lol

Last week was my 1st week and I was pretty good till my long weekend. It was labor day weekend here in NY and that just meant going out to eat with everyone and eating extra desserts people brought over. I tried but I know I failed miserably and gave in and eat some tarts and cookies.

My weigh in day was yesterday and I lost 2lbs. Im quite mad at myself bc I know if I would of been better it would have been 3lbs or 4lbs off. Oh well I hope I can keep it up and thank you again ladies for the inspiration. I know i'm terrible at accountability when it comes to dieting :)

Hey!! Well as expected I put on 1lb. I knew it and I've moved on. 100% week girlies. Go us!!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep, move along, move along! It'll be off next week, hun, at least it was expected! xx :hug99:

Well yeah exactly. I'm putting in a 4:3 week. Been fasting today and just had a very random tea...2 corn on the cobs and a piece of trout. Yummy actually. Lol. That's me done for the day. Feeling very motivated xx

I love seeing you all post here. Makes me more motivated! Today I already had my meal, I think it's best bc by the time I get home if I save that meal for my only meal then I tend to over eat and snack on all the things everyone else is eating! :cry:

Glad to be of service hun. Motivation is 90% of the battle.

Right ladies...how are we doing at 100%??? I've done well today! And plan to continue xx

Well I did pants. Sorry ladies....:cry:

I had an INSET day at work with yummy buffet lunch. There was masses to eat and only lettuce was WW friendly. Soooooo, yep, rubbish! I've got my folks up on Sat too, so I guess that will be hard too. I'm gonna give tomorrow a good go though.

Well done at being 100% today Slim. I need some of your motivation too! :(

Hules there is still time!! Bring it back!!!! Sending you hugs, no need for sad faces hehe xx

Yesterday I wasn't too great either. I got so hungry when I got home and definitely over ate. I was really trying to just have my shake and snack but I couldn't pull myself together to do it. :(

Another good day today. Only had mug shot so far and just about to have pork and some veg. Yummy. Totally determined this week (bar sat night). It had better pay off that's all I can say haha xx

Morning ladies. Well, I'm definitely getting there. I would have done a 100% yesterday had hubby not arrived home with a mcds :(. I shall give it ANOTHER go today.

How's everyone going? All being good girlies?

Hey Hules...yeah doing good. Lost 3lbs this week so far (since Tuesday) but got the ball tonight and I'm going to let my hair down. So time will tell the damage done I guess. I love macdonalds so much. Yum yum I totally get it xx

Morning ladies, sorry not been around just had some crap going on at home with sorting self out and home damn housework and smelly fridge!!! lol

weighed in day early and lost 4lbs again that takes me back to normal again!!! this week im not letting it go so 100% for me this week for sure, weighed in day early as taking kids to fun day at farm and there a bbq there!!! going to be good thou and will catch up on all the gossip when i get back

have a fab sunday all xx

Last night was amazing!!!!! I had so much fun and weighed in this morning and had only put on 1/4 lb. However...today has been a different story haha, hungover to hell and no boyf here to tell me to be good. I have eaten all day long! So we shall see how that affects me on tuesday, but it is what it is!!

Whoo Jackie, 4lbs is ace!! Well done chick xx

Well done jacqui! That it fabby! How your will power held out!

And it sounds like you had a terrific time, I love a good do. 1/4lb is good going, but I get the whole 'next day' effect. Rubbish that, when you just want to nibble all day.

Well, I've done it! I've had a whole day without going over points hooray! About time! I've even got 2 points left, not sure if I'm gonna spend them or not yet, see how I feel when my dinner's gone down! Yay!

Well at least im back to my 2 stone again and 10%, slip that's great!! Hules well done u for not going over!! still not caught up on here what people been chatting about in last week!!

I have gone back to 1400 calories, dunno if im going to do 5:2 as this week im going to the races on Wednesday with my dad (fathers day present) and we in premier!! surely i can wear jeans and nice top!! i bloody hope i don't do dresses, or trousers eeekkk should make sure but it does say no shorts or ripped jeans!! mine aren't ripped, don't want all flab coming out of the holes!!! but he is thinking of going to pub for dinner on way home, but i can make the right choices!! for sure.

I got up this morning and i thought ok!! school run and back to bed as i was shattered.com. I did school run and then came home and did turbo t25 exercise instead and man, im shattered even more now, but i have done kitchen and mopped the floor maybe it gave me bit of energy boost, cos i would of just sat here and left it if tired!! tomorrow is a hard one to do but going to modify it with the woman on there but at least im still doing some sort of exercise!! that has to be good surely!!

oh well im blabbering now hope you all have a fab day today and 100%!!!!!

LETS DO THIS GIRLS!!!

Heh, I do that, I'm so pooped and I've a busy day tomorrow so I thought at about 9.50 that I'll go up to bed in a few minutes and here I am, still awake at 11.30! Well done getting to 2 jacqui x x

I've managed day 2 100%. I'm pleased that I managed it though quite a few crap snacks sneaked in that I'll need to get a grip on!

Oh, and I did some cleaning exercise today too - scrubbed tiles like a mad thing!

Hey all

Took son school this morning then headed out to get some stuff from shops and when i got home i thought oh crap i cant be arsed doing the exercises now!! Not a great start

Sat and ate two lovely dairy milk thin (kids ones) and bloody enjoyed them and some waffles bacon crisps yum yum!! after eating them i finished my cafe on Facebook and thought right i need shower and get hair ready for races tomoz, so got up and put the bloody exercise on so i did speed 1.0 for turbo t25 and i thought was gonna be hard but today i did 70% his and 30% modifying :woohoo: im so fecking proud on one self, and now sitting here all sweating which i find really hard as i don't sweat while exercising, i get hot its about 10 mins after i finish the sweat starts coming out of me!! if that strange!!! so im off for shower now.

tonight im having a lovely butchers minted lamb stir-fry with mash potatoes!! even though ive eaten crap im still 70 calories left so yep another 100% day is going to happen today well 110% cos of exercising hehe

Hey ladies, sorry I've abandoned you for a couple ofdays. I have slightly fallen off the wagon, You would have been proud haha. I ate 2 x fish and chips, ice cream, pasta, bread, basically ridiculous amounts of carbs and fat. But i kept it to three days of badness, then stopped. I caught myself eating this huge mound of fish and chips, feelig sick to my stomach from overeating and thought...what the heck are you doing woman. So I stopped eating, put the rest of it in the bin and had an early night. For the past few days I've had stomach aches, not going to the toilet like i should...it just through my tummy into turmoil.

However...I'm immensely proud of myself for stopping and not just thinking ah sod it, that's it now. I put on 3lbs in 3 days...how terrifying is that? So I decided not to log my weigh in on Tuesday...it was a conscious decision to keep my spirits up. Instead, I am totally back on plan, and next Tuesday I shall hope for an ultimate STS or -1 and shall count myself as back on track.

I've realised I'm always going to have slip ups, these are habits I've had for 25 years...they aren't going to disappear overnight. But the fact that I knew I wanted to be able to come back on here and tell you that I hadn't given up, kept me driven and motivated. So thanks girls :) xxx

Back