xSoon To Be Slim Sherriex Some Self-Belief PLEASE?!

Thanks girls!

Yeah has made me feel a lot better although I am still struggling with not eating so I had a WS day today, kind of like a little treat being WI day and to keep me going, just chicken breast and salad, was so yummy though!

Hopefully a 100% TS day tomorrow but I am not going to feel guilty if it ends up being another WS day coz thats when I feel like packing it all up is when Im feeling guilty. Each day as it comes x

That's a good way to move forward Sherrie - after all, does it REALLY matter whether you lose 14lb in a month or 10lb? Either way you'll get there in the end.

The fact of the matter is you're eating fewer calories, less fat, fewer carbs and so WILL lose weight even if it's a little bit slower. It's better to lose it using a regime you can live with than torture yourself and blow all your efforts out of the water with a desperate binge on chocolate because you're feeling cr*p.

Do this journey YOUR way x

Yeah exactly RD!

When I decided that I wasn't going to carry on with Exante I felt like even more of a failure then when I had a blow out! And when I wrote it on my diaryon here, it was like admitting defeat and I literally felt like slapping myself into reality lol. What would I rather, have a few down days on Exante but potentially still lose the weight be it slower, or give up Exante and not lose any weight at all? More then likely put more weight back on! x

Chicken and salad is nothing to worry about hun if it keeps you going, like RD said you'll still lose a lot of weight doing WS, and so mixing TS and WS depending on how you feel is definitely the way to go, if the alternative is giving up and potentially putting on weight, like we've all said it's about what works for you, and keeps you happy :)

chicken salad would of been my better option last night but i will let you read about my big whoops on my diary lol ............. your doing great and making this diet your own thats the best thing we can do i think and if it works for you then that is the best option xx....... just dont do my last night version !!!! all i can say is fruit was in the main meal :eek: have a good day xxxx

congratulations on losing your first stone. As other people have said it really doesn't matter whether you lose 10lb or 14lb a month so long as the scales are going down and you feel well. I needed the big boost injection of losing a chunk of weight so I felt better about myself and once I had done that I decided that I was happy to lose the weight a little more slowly and started to have a healthy meal a day. Pyschologically it has done me the world of good and I can expect a small gain this week, being the first week with food and coming out of ketosis, but then hopefully the scales will continue downwards.

You have done really well so far, so just keep on at your own pace and you WILL get to goal and look amazing. Bonne Chance x

Had a really stressful/emotional weekend, so of course the diet went out the window. I don't feel guilty about it though as my weekend was so awful, I really didn't have the focus and I needed that one less thing to worry about.

I don't know what this weeks weigh in will be like but I really am not bothered right now to be honest. Things are getting sorted so hopefully I will start to feel better and feel focused enough to re-start.

Hope everyone else is doing better then me!!! x

At least you're still coming here and posting so not ditched everything including your good intentions. Hope things get better for you soon x

i agree with RD your still here with us through the good and bad its not easy to stay on track and worse if we are having a bad time in any other aspect of our life dont kick yourself over this diet its one thing at a time we can deal with,,,,, dont worry about wi look how much you have lost already if you stay the same for a little while thats ok,,, get back to it when your ready :)...... thats what im thinking if i dont lose anything this week its ok to not lose every week its not a race and im not about to worry to much when i mess up cause i sure as hell will mess up now and again when i finish this diet its learning bad for a few days good for the next few days that will keep us maintaining im hoping

chin up xxx

Thankyou both, Im starting a fresh tomorrow but I am too scared to weigh in so Im not going to. I will just compare 'hopefully a loss' over a 2 week period. Anything will do.

I definitely don't think I am strong enough to be 100% all of the time but then I have to accept that rather then beat myself up when Im not as that just makes it worse! Im not in a very good situation at home right now so things are hard and thats where my will power suffers.

But Im staying positive, tomorrow is a new day x x x

Hey hun,

I'm not 100% all the time at the moment, life is definitely getting in the way and i'm feeling really down in the dumps. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it, and you shouldn't either. Just eat healthily if you eat, and Exante will always be here (as will we) when you feel up to it.

Hows your day going today? xxx

thats the way forward i think girls somedays a day when you can do ts then other days the right choice of food when you you really want something im sure the weight will still come off i find it handy to think that when i cant be bothered to cook or just dont fancy anything i can have a shake and other nights if i want what im cooking i can eat it so after xmas i will do the same some days full ts then other days add a meal depending on what i have made, i just have to make it to xmas doing what im doing now before i start that

hope your ok sherrie xxx

Back