xsugarfairyx food diary

Sorry to hear you're a bit down at the moment, Sugar. Hoping you find yourself soon, and in the meantime just know that we are all thinking of you and have lots of support waiting for you when you need it. Big hugs xx

Thankyou Charley, I'll be ok, my family live around an hour and half away but my bf is supportive but I dont think he really understands. xx

Thankyou stevie that means a lot, you are all so nice xx

I am glad you have a good man beside you. I think is really is hard for people to understand who dont feel those feelings of anxiety and fear of what others people are thinking and lacking jn confidence. There are people who are ignorant to these feelings in others who say 'oh just snap out of it, there is nothing wrong with you' and that is just not helpful. I have my down days like everyone, but I thankfully don't feel that darkness. That's what me and my friend call it - darkness. I mentioned her before didn't I? She suffers from BDD and depression. I can sympathise with her and listen to her but I will never really understand her darkness as I haven't had it myself. Let me tell you, she is a beautiful woman with a figure and height that I would love to have but she is so paranoid and anxious. We went on holiday together, there was me in my big fat one piece cozi and her in her bikini and she looked great. Who do you think had to go and get all the drinks and was quite alright with it? Yes, me. I have about 7 extra stone on me than her and she was too worried about what other people would think of her. It's not always about size or what you look like, i think it's about accepting yourself, your true inner self, not your shell. I don't know you well but you seem like such a kind caring soul and thats what its all about. If You have a good heart and soul, then that is all you need.

Take care Sugar and have a good day. X

Totally agree Charley. I've suffered with anxiety and depression myself for the last 3 years, and it's nasty. Nobody can truely understand unless they've been through it themselves, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :bighug: Sugar, hope you're feeling brighter soon.

Hi Sugar,

Havent been on here for a few days as for some reason it only seems to let me post on your diary! Haha i cant post on my own :/
I've looked through your diary and you should be so proud of yourself that you had a loss like that in your first week I know you said your feeling a bit down but that should help to boost your mood.
My mum and me have always suffered with anxiety, my mum more than me she got quite bad at one point and although I have never been medicated for it I think to yourself it seems like a big deal. Only yesterday I went to sign up at the gym at the top of my street and started to really panic at the thought of going and my heart was pounding all the way up but i knew i had to go because i know in the long run it will help me and benefit my losses and my mood too because a few year ago I loved the gym.
I hope as your losses continue over the weeks you start to feel better in yourself, you should be proud you have already taken steps to get your confidence back and although sometimes it may feel like your going it alone honestly your not.

Cheer up soon please :)
xxx

To be honest lately it not to do with my size its to do with I feel like I cant do anything and I am useless at what I have been doing. I appreciate all your comments and sorry people you know suffer from it too it is horrid but I will be ok just takes time sorry to depress you all xx

Sugar - that's exactly how I feel right now, I have suffered with depression and anxiety throughout my life - I didn't admit it until about 5 years ago, people who haven't suffered cannot imagine what a lonely world it is. I hope you are feeling a bit better, i find its best to have a day or two of crying and feeling sorry for myself and then can usually pull myself back together - sending you big big hugs xxxx hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Its hard to pull yourself back togethter but I will get there, had a bit of a rubbish week but I will get there Im sure, hope you are ok. well done on another loss.

On the loss front I still managed to loose again lost 3.25 pounds so thats 7.5lb in 2 weeks so Im pretty happy about that. Hope all of my other subscribers are ok x

:woohoo: well done on your loss! feel better soon :hug99:

Hi hun, how are you? Hope that you are okay.

Just wanted to pop by to let you know I am thinking of you and that I have missed seeing you around.

Big hugs xxxx

Not to worry hun, we will all still be here when you come back :) Thinking of you xx

Sugar? I hope u are ok lovely

We all miss your postings!
Xxx

Back