xsugarfairyx food diary

Hi Sugar, just found your diary!
I think it all sounds like its going well so far.. its hard to tell from just reading what your having actually how much of it your having isnt it without seeing it like for example looking at what you ate monday I would have been starving!! But then again I dont know how much of it your having, I too am doing it from home but my fiance's mum and sister are going to group so I ask them for advice and they help me out alot. One thing I still cant get to grips with is ready brek!! I love ready brek but dont understand how much is a HE B because everyone seems to think different! so I stick to weetabix which are a close second!

Keep up the good work, I will keep watching your diary as a fellow home slimmer and see how we both get on! x

Hi
Bit of advice,go for higher end of sins allowance, then when weight loss slows is the time to reduce suns. Use them before you HAVE to lose them.

Ok thanks for the advice Jean.

Lauren I will try and upload some pics to show how much Im eating and I think its like 28g of ready break I think plus 1 ryvita but didnt have any so just had the ready brek. x

Hi
Bit of advice,go for higher end of sins allowance, then when weight loss slows is the time to reduce suns. Use them before you HAVE to lose them.

Really good advice Jean!

Sugar,
Mmm i thought that was about right for the ready brek I dont like Rivita though its like bird food and hurts my tongue haha! so I'll stick with weetabix... I replied on my food diary this morning to tell you what a disaster my night was syn wise last night! but for some reason the comment didn't show up it says it has to be approved so I will just have to see if it comes on later on! x

Sounds nice, I like the savoury rice by Batchellors with Salad, I had baked potato with beans and a salad for mine mmm.. keep me full til tea :) x

I dont know if i like jacket pots not had one in years im funny with potato texture lol and i got some rice in cupboard but having rice for tea so maybe some pasta will be nice. x

Hi hun! :)

Just popping by to say hello and to subscribe to your diary. Hope you have a great weekend ahead of your WI on Monday.

Good luck x

Diary is looking good - I too would be starving with a lunch of cottage cheese salad but its whatever works for you; eating the free foods we enjoy is what its all about!!

Cadbury's chocolate freddo for 5 syns is my best treat!!!

Curly Wurlys are pretty good for just 6 Syns too! They last ages if you pop them in the freezer for a few minutes, and snap it up into loads of little bits :)

Friday:
B- Crackerbreads (HEb) and lcl cheese tri (1/2HEa)
L- Tom n herb pasta n sauce, salad, extra light mayo (1syn) and mozzerella (4syns - thought i could have as a HE but grated doesnt count).
D- chicken breast with bacon (peeled fat off) and philly extra light (1 1/2 syns as not a HE - need to check what cheese is lol). Plenty of veg and savoury rice.
Snacks - Apple, Kiwi, Muller light Mint - OMG how nice are these!! Mikado - 10 (Naughty me but still in my syns) and again how nice are they had hazelnut ones and daim ones yum yum yum.
Total syns so far = 10.5

WP_000118.jpgWP_000117.jpg

Last edited:
grated mozzarella is a HEA, i use it all the time. have the same amount as you would lower fat cheddar, they have the same calories and fat. it melts really well and so is good on lasagna or pizza etc.

Just had a look and all looks good too think its good sometimes to have a second opinion that your eating right. Doing a diary will help you look back as well if you have a few weeks where you dont lose you can look back then and see what you was eating weeks you did well . X

Back