• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

XX Operation Skinny Bride XXX

Hello all!!! :wave_cry:

I am am new to this site. From having a look around this site I have noticed that those who have kept diarys seem to have very good weight losses. So i have decided to keep one 2.

I 1st joined slimming world back in March as i was a bridesmaid for my sister. I lost 1 stone 8 pounds. I didnt continue with slimming world after her wedding as i went on holiday not long after and just couldnt get back in to it. I now relise this was my 1st mistake lol!!

When i was on holiday my life changed forever as my lovely other half purposed to me. We set the date for the 15th Aug 2011. I decided I want to look my best for the wedding so i started being good again and tried slim fast to little avail as by the time the evening meal part came around i ended up pigging out on everything and everything.

So flashforward to 21st Oct i decided to join slimming world again thinking i may have only gained 3 or 4 pounds but no i had gained 10lb!!! :eek: I couldnt believe it!! This fact just made me more determained. In my 1st week I lost 6.5 pounds and last thursday I lost 3 pounds getting my 1st half stone award. This has taken my weight loss to 9.5lb. I am so happy i have nearly lost the weight i gained since my sisters wedding!!! Now the real action for my own wedding has to comence!!! I want to loss 4 stone in time for my summer Wedding!! And so comences Operation Skinny Bride xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yay!!!! Good luck chick, I'm on SW too. I have til April 2012 for my wedding but I have more to lose than you..:)

xx

good luck chick, im getting married in may 2012 so still got a way to go but wanna lose enough so i can start dress shopping.
you can do it, we'll all do it together
x x

Aww thanks!! The dress shopping is the best bit. I wish i could do it all again lol!!! I was a bit worried about dress shopping as I didnt want to buy a dress before losing weight. Then i spotted a dress that i though was the one in the window of the bridal shop. When i made an appointment it wasnt really the dress for me. The shop assistant made a suggestion about a dress which would suit my body type though, turn out it was the one!!!!!!! So i had to order it then as it was being discontinued!!! So i am still pushing on with the diet and hoping it can be taken in ok!!!

Hi BWW,
Hows it going?? Well done on finding your dress!!
Thanks for the info you gave me, I have a few ideas for dresses now.
How is the diet/healthy eating going??
I look forward to reading your updates xx

Yeah i am grand thanks hows u???

The weight loss healthy eatting is going well i think lol!!! I didnt get a chance to go to get weighed yesterday but i did have some a Non Scale Victory :party0011: .
I am being bridemaid for my best friend and my other 2 best friends are being bridesmaids as well they are both size 12!! SO i feel huge beside them in my size 18's lol!! But we went last night to get measured. Now anyone who has got married or been a bridesmaid knows these dresses are often ordered 1- 2 sizes bigger depending on the designer. When i was bridesmaid for my sister in June my dress was a size 24. This time my Bridesmaid dress is a 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked lol!!! When i had the dress on my friends were like omg look at the weight you have lost.
I love hearing it cause it kinda confirms that all ur hard work is paying off!!!

Have you got anything else planned yet?? Did u decide on a venue yet?? xx

Aww BWW that is fab!! I'd have been thrilled with that.
I can't wait to get into a 20, I really can't.
Then when I can get into an 18 now that will be a superb feeling!
Gosh I don't think I can remember ever being smaller than an 18 (obviously I was, lol)
:D
xx