~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Congrats on your pound loss. You're doing really well, especially with your chrimbo do last week! :D xxx

Well done on the lb hun. Very well deserved. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas do. Mine are tonight and tomorrow xx

a lbs is fab Hun!!!! Especially with a night off!! You should be proud of yourself for managing on low points! Good luck for a big loss this week!!! X x x

Aww thanks hun - the low points was hard but meant i could just pig out on sat without a care which was great!

well done on the pound off - it must be so difficult for you to save points as well - I am so impressed - i have struggled to save four each day and i've had 6 more than you! You really deserve that pound Em - you are doing so so well :) xxx

Aww thanks hun - u done brilliant this week hope we both crack this target eh? xx

fantastic result! Well done hun xxxx

thanks babe xxx

Well done on your lb loss. Seems you had a lovely time at your xmas do. Its like ice cold outside now, doesn't even make a difference having on a coat, scarf and gloves. I'm going on my walk tomorrow and if I find it too cold, Im going to start using my x trainer. Good luck on your 3lbs for next weigh in, you can do it.

thanks 3lb might be aiming high but need it to get back on track just up the exercise me thinks... how did the walk go... its freezing and black ice everywere over here xx

Congrats on your pound loss. You're doing really well, especially with your chrimbo do last week! :D xxx

Thank chick xx

Well done on the lb hun. Very well deserved. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas do. Mine are tonight and tomorrow xx

Aww thanks hun... omg 2 hun hope u have a great time i really enjoyed mine but im glad its out of the way so i can get a bit more of for chrimbo then chrimbo day im pigging out i dont care lmaoo xx

I'm with the others on here hun - 1lb is awesome loss.....at least it's not sts or a gain! BE PROUD SUGAR! x

Its freezing over here also, no ice though. My walk was ok, done some shopping also. How you doing today?

I'm with the others on here hun - 1lb is awesome loss.....at least it's not sts or a gain! BE PROUD SUGAR! x

awww thanks hun i know i should be happy i didnt gain tink i just need patience lol!

Its freezing over here also, no ice though. My walk was ok, done some shopping also. How you doing today?

doing ok hun havent got round to doing any exercises yet wee ones teething really bad and is not himself so everytime i put him down to do a bit he wants picked up again poor wee ting he wont go for a nap ether so hes really tiered x

Well done :D x

thank u hunni xx

hey you, hope your littl'uns okay - teething period is horrible i dont envy you - next doors little boy is teething atm and i can hear him through the walls constantly screaming! :p

hope your points are going well as well.. you're doing so well i really hope next week's loss is a good one for you :D xxx

Well done on the pound off

thank u xxxx

M

Well done on your loss, very impressive after a christmas do :)

awwwk thanks hun - i really enjoyed myself!

hey you, hope your littl'uns okay - teething period is horrible i dont envy you - next doors little boy is teething atm and i can hear him through the walls constantly screaming! :p

hope your points are going well as well.. you're doing so well i really hope next week's loss is a good one for you :D xxx

Thanks babe - i wish i could take the pain of him but i have to say his wee rosey cheeks looked very cute in his foto with santa lol - im stickin well to my points this week and even managed to do a whole ministry of sound work out dvd yest (( have u ever tried one of them there heart attack material)) but felt grea after it gonna aim to do it another 2 times b4 weigh in on tue - hows ur week going? xx

is it good? i looked at it a few times but then thought i already have 4 different workout dvds and i dont use them very often as it is! :p

have a lovely day chuck :) xxx

hope ur having a nice weekend hunni xxx

Hey Girlies had a good weekend and was sticking really well to points thought last night i had 6 bacardi breezers which i pointed as 3 pts each is this right xx

Hey Girlies had a good weekend and was sticking really well to points thought last night i had 6 bacardi breezers which i pointed as 3 pts each is this right xx

Meh - it's christmas - don't worry about it. x

hey Em, hope you're having a good week and tomorrow we'll both get good results :) x

Good luck for tomorrow Em. I have everything crossed for you x

Back