~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Well done for yesterday and I'm sure you'll be ok on the weekend. How are you today? Anything planned for today?

was meant to go shopping with ryan but oh has the car base in his car so cant get anywere till hes home from work so looks like im just having a wee relaxing day as the weather outside is terrible - prob just clean up boringgggggg xx what about u xx

Need to do some cleaning myself. Need to rearrange some furniture to. Hope you have a lovely day.

Hey hun, hope you're having a good weekend! xxx

had a great weekend - really have stuck to it well all week so fingers crossed for a loss this week after a bad start!! Hows everyone keeping so looking fwd to chrimbo and having a day of the diet on chrimbo xx

Thats good news you should be fine - Xmas preparations well in hand here but then there is only 2 of us.

hope you have a great holidays

M

Good luck for tomorrow hun.

I have done the shopping but still yet to wrap! We will have abusy two days doing that I fear!

Hey everyone - well as the title says it must be some miracle esp being my totm and im so bloated but i lost 3lbs this week im over the moon!! Been runing about like an edgit all week getting chrimbo sorted so all those extra activity points has defo helped!! Yayyy now bring on the turkey xx

so pleased for you hunnybunch thats fabulous :D you deserve every last ounce of it!!! xxx

Just wanted to wish you a lovely Christmas!
:xmastree::4616:
Love Laura.xXx

Back