~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Happy Christmas to you hun xx

Emma, that is AMAZING! Look at you girl...you are going to look fantastic this Christmas. Proud of you :D

Merry Christmas xxx

Em, don't forget the WI thread...it's quite lonely over there and you need to shout this loss from the rooftops!

Still proud of you :D

hope u had a good day hunni xxx

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day Em xx

Hope you've had a lovely chrimbo - OMG fantastic weight loss xxx

How are you doing hun? I hope you had a lovely Christmas :D

*dusts the cobwebs of the diary*
Im backkkkkkkkkk :):) Had A BRILLIANT christmas ( ryans first ) so was very special! But diet ways im so of track been completly pigging out but it has been so worth it - ryans very under the weather at the moment has a bad cough and isnt sleeping great poor wee pet but other than that everythings great how r ya allxx

Glad you had a great chrimbo - the first one with ickle ones is always extra special - shame he's poorly now tho!

Check out the team threads up the top near the WI's and the food diaries - just a little something extra to get us all back into the swing of things and get us all motivated come the new year.

Take care xxx

yayyy i love compeitions - makes me stay more focused if i hadnt done the one with rach for xmas i would still be a stone heavier than i am now... now just to get someone to want me to be on there team hehe xx

starlight just set up another thread for peeps not in a team who want to join - have u put yr name on that?

Back