well done on your STS :D x

wow well done on sts over christmas!!!

Well done Emma on your sts.

STS over Christmas is fantastic - well done!!:D

Well done Emma. What an achievement xxx

That's great well done onwards into 2009

M

well done on sts hun, and have a happy new year chic xxx

Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year :) Woo hoo well done on your WI missy! xxx

Awww thanks girlies im just crossing everything it doesntn ctch up this week xx

Hiya hun, hope all is well and your having fab start to the new year.

Happy New Year matey xxx

happy new year,well done on the sts

Thanks HAPPY NEW YR girlies xxx

╔══╦══╦══╦══╗
╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║
║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║
║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║
╚══╩══╩══╩══╝
(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
♥ ***Happy New Year *** ♥
(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)

STS over xmas? WHATA! How how how? :D congrats. Anyways = how are ya lovely? good xmas new year? x x x x

Well done on STS over Christmas! xxx

thanks girlies:) Gonna have a wee look at the link now thanks keisha!! CHRIS BROWN CONCERT TOMO whoooohooooo not looking into wi like normal why is it half way thru the week i give up and not stick to points but eat what i like and up the exercise and get a sts the sts are not good at the min im not wanting to maintain i need to get my butt back into gear ive a feeling 2mo gonna be a sts or maybe a lb gain but sure we'll see i might be surprised but def no more than a lb loss x

Good luck with your WI tomorrow and well done on the STS over Christmas.

At least you know how to do maintenance when you get there and that's a good thing to learn.

Rosie xx

good luck for tomorrow hunnybunch :D x

Well done on STS!!! Wish Id managed that ;)

Good luck for WI Emma :D

whoohoo *shakes her lb less butt* So hopefully the xmas catch up has long gone and any damage isnt going to show now lol i can only hope but all bizz for a lb loss... im treating myself tonite at chris brown going for a lovely meal.. tons of drink and party afterwards so ill have a 100% week from tomo on yayyyyyyyy :):) xx

so you lost a pound? thats fantastic - well done Emma! :D xxx

Well done Emma :) . have a fab night out !

Have fun!

Well done on the pound down! My daughter will be so jealous about chris brown - if you have any pics please post them!!! She begged me for tickets and she's only 9 but loves him to bits! xxx

Back