xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

Oh no now your ticker will saying 1 mth so many weeks soon
YAY

Well here i am, 7 weeks before the wedding and about a stone heavier than when i first joined, so i'm back. Off to a meeting tonite and swearing to myself that i'll do better this time :)

good luck Vic, you can easy get that stone off plus a bit more if you stick with it :D xxx

Thanks Rach - i think i overestimated a bit, iv put on 2lb from when i last joined, bringing me in at 15stone 3lbs, so here i go again :)

Good luck with the restart Vicky - we all seem to be falling off and getting back on again...well I am getting on another wagon for a while but hopefully getting to the same place in the end.

Exciting that the wedding is now getting soooo close. x

Not a successful first day, it was all going well, had eaten all my points and gone swimming, and then at 10pm the OH comes home from work with donner meat and chips, the smell was just too much so i ended up pinching some :S it's not going to go well if that was just my first day.

get him sorted - not on if you're on a diet :p

stay strong Vic! xxx

Oh I'm sure a ikkle bit of doner meat and a few chippies won't do any harm!

Hope you had a good day today!

Twigs
xx

Yesterday was a good day, ate all my points and swam for half an hour and no evil snacking on hubby 2b's food :) then i remembered that i have arranged to meet my friend today in toby carvery, and to go for an indian with my parents :S so i am going to try my best to make good choices and see how it goes :)

Welcome back Hun, how exciting the weddings getting close now.

I'm sure a bit of donner meat won't have done much damage- at least you didn't have a full portion!

Suz x

Hiya hun
Good to hear you are back on Im waiting till after the wedding and trying at least to stay as I am as my dress finally fits then it will be on with the mission in time for the honeymoon in June. I cant wait now. Im finding myself more and more to be looking forward to things after the wedding. How odd....

Me, Caren and Vicky on My Hen Night
Thanks for coming hope you had fun I did wooooo

OMG 12 days

Happy Wedding Day xxx

Congratulations

Caren, Vicky and Me and Vicky's Wedding xxx

Back