xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

exercising together eh? theres a much shorter three letter word to describe that you know ;) would put less stress on your elbow too.. though i suppose it depends how you like it :rotflmao:

iv tried passing that off as exercise, he still makes me go on the wii fit lol

Well i tried making the creamy mushroom soup last nite and OMG it was so gorgeous, im having it again for my lunch, yummy.

woooo 6 months today we'll be going to your wedding ooooooooo Im so excited...

yay! and im nearly all sorted, im arguing with my mum now about whether to serve the cake as pudding or mince pies cos its b4 christmas lol

ooo tomorrow your counter will say 5 months so many weeks so many days YAY

hiya just popped in to see your counter YAY woooooooooooo
5mths 4 weeks 1 day lol

I like the idea of cake as pudding at your wedding but like the mince pies idea as well. Both????? is that too much?? You just can't take the overeater out of me.

Good luck on your downward journey to the wedding

M

I like the idea of having my first mince pie of christmas at my wedding, im sad lol.

Well im exactly the same weight as last week, was good all week then at 11pm on saturday my mum turned up at my door with big macs and my drunken father, saying she thought we would want a snack, so needless to say i ate it (and it did taste like the best thing in the world) but now i regret it after this mornings weigh in. No point beating myself up about it.

You'll be fine Vicky
It will come off again
I cant believe after my naughtiness I lost 4lbs lol
Will have to be amazing now not to put it on next week

Sneaky peek on the scales says iv lost 2lbs since monday!!! well chuffed :D Tried exercising last night, but its hard to do push ups when there is a dog insisting on lying underneath you :S then i tried sit ups but the dog decided to lie across my chest lol. Im happy tho cos im managing to do more and more push ups and sit ups, and then more energy to keep running up and down stairs.

My very good news is that im getting a baby kitten, called Pixel, she is only 3 weeks old so it will be a while but i get to visit her often :) i can't wait, our very own baby kitty (Catbert was adopted from next door as an adult so never had a kitten).

Well done on your loss this week vicky.

Sorry I have not been posting on your diary for ages - you know how it is.

Less than 6 months now...it will fly by. xx

thanks a million Vicky xxx

Yay vic, 2Ib and a kitten! Stick with it Hun and come weigh day it may be more...
Hope you have a good day, lol dog laying on you while your doing sit ups! I normally have B hanging off my leg while exercising. Xx

yay 4 pixel!!!!

Thanks everybody :) Going to see Pixel again on sunday, cant wait!

Im having a naughty day today :S going to an all u can eat chinese tonite, but i am going to try my hardest to restrict myself and eat the kind of healthy things (which probably wont happen but il try my very best to resist). Then tomorrow off to a spa day with work, which is cool cos i'v always wanted to go to one, the idea of a massage sounds like heaven, oh and we get to use the pool so hopefully i can burn off a bit of the chinese from the night before.

If its nice i may have to book me and my mate in, they have a girls nite in package, only £109 per person and you get a luxury room, half a days worth of spa treatments, handmade chocolates, a movie in your room and popcorn, so im seriously considering it lol

Sounds lovely when are we going lol x

oooh that sounds so lovely and just what the doctor ordered!!!! Hope you have a good day hun xx

woop woop to the 3months on the ticker OMG IM GETTING SCARED/ EXCITED !!!

oh my ur ticker will say 2 mths in 1 week and 3 days

Back