Yankee Candles

how funny that bob carolgees should run a candle shop
i used to really like him when i was young
in fact i even had a spit hand puppet lol
rember rod hull and emu with grotbags the witch
ok TOTALLY off topic:D

I love Yankee candles but they are costly. There's a shop somewhere north of me.. can't remember where it is now.. flippin heck.. it will come to me.. about an hour from where I live I think.. furniture place.. anyway.. I love them.. they are extravagent but lovely scents and they do seem to last a long time too. Bit odd to hear a bloke so hyper about such a girly thing.. lol.. no offence!! :) Perhaps fellas are closet candle lovers ;)

Sorry for crashing your thread, but I LOVE Yankee candles and I have one burning most of the time... I live just outside Chester, and the only place round here that stocks them is run by Bob Carolgees (who used to be on telly with Spit the Dog). He works full time in his candle shop now... Have a look at his website... Welcome to Bob Carolgees' Candles Plus I love the French Vanilla scent, but they're discountinuing it :-(

Thanks for that Crystal - my daughter lives in Chester - so will pop in and look at the shop on my next visit over there!

No problem Beverley - the candle shop's in a lovely craft centre called Lady Heyes, it's quite near Delamere Forest. I can spend many an afternoon browsing round the antique shops! I think I may have to 'borrow' Mike's idea though, and start giving mini-Yankee candles away to my clients when they reach milestones on Cambridge. It's a lovely way to recognise their achievements...

x

Just ordered the 72 sampler set myself ... great idea to inspire clients after each milestone ... and show reward doesn't have to be food based!

Thanks Mike!

So glad others like them too!

The Home Sweet Home is a lovely fragrance, they now do a plug in home sweet home which is really nice, loads of clients mention it as I have it in the hall.

M.

So glad others like them too!

The Home Sweet Home is a lovely fragrance, they now do a plug in home sweet home which is really nice, loads of clients mention it as I have it in the hall.

M.

Great idea - my kids have often cooked bacon or toast when my clients come .... and I feel so guilty!

lol that's why I got it to stop the food smells!! and it works!!

Back