Yay 1st week :-)

debbie125

I've lost 12lbs am so made up with that all my hard works paid off! My CDC asked me what meals I've had and I said I've done ss she wasn't best pleased said I should really be having a small meal but I don't feel the need for one and I feel if I do have a small meal I'm making my self eat for the sake off it which is something I'm trying to get out off I said if I really feel the need for a small meal I'll have one I thought by getting the form filled by the doc she was giving me permission to say I'm fit to do ss but CDC said that forms void if I do ss another form has to be filled in! So I think I'll keep it to my self from nowon and just say I'm having chicken every night!

first congrats on your amazing weightloss this week, whats the problem with you doing ss , l do ss , and dont include any meals :D:D:D:D

well done thats brill. My cdc said i can have a meal if i feel i need one.

She said I need to get another form filled in so as far as she's concerned she doesn't know I'm doing ss! I though its up to me what I do I'm paying enough money to do the diet! She said more people fail doing ss because they can't keep it up! Ss+ is much better for you because you've still got contact with food and your controlling what you eat rather having nothing especially if you do have problems with portion control which I do! but I find it easier to do it this way in the early days do ss it's what I'm going to carry on with! Will just tell her I've eaten! Lol x

Back