Yay 1st week :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debbie125, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I've lost 12lbs am so made up with that all my hard works paid off! My CDC asked me what meals I've had and I said I've done ss she wasn't best pleased said I should really be having a small meal but I don't feel the need for one and I feel if I do have a small meal I'm making my self eat for the sake off it which is something I'm trying to get out off I said if I really feel the need for a small meal I'll have one I thought by getting the form filled by the doc she was giving me permission to say I'm fit to do ss but CDC said that forms void if I do ss another form has to be filled in! So I think I'll keep it to my self from nowon and just say I'm having chicken every night!

Gemma1986 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    first congrats on your amazing weightloss this week, whats the problem with you doing ss , l do ss , and dont include any meals :D:D:D:D

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done thats brill. My cdc said i can have a meal if i feel i need one.

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    She said I need to get another form filled in so as far as she's concerned she doesn't know I'm doing ss! I though its up to me what I do I'm paying enough money to do the diet! She said more people fail doing ss because they can't keep it up! Ss+ is much better for you because you've still got contact with food and your controlling what you eat rather having nothing especially if you do have problems with portion control which I do! but I find it easier to do it this way in the early days do ss it's what I'm going to carry on with! Will just tell her I've eaten! Lol x

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Yer thats the ebst way just tell her you have had something extra to eat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.