Yay but grrr too!!

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Sue on a mission, 30 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sue on a mission

Sue on a mission New Member

Hello all, my name is Sue, I followed LighterLife a couple of years ago lost 4st but did not follow the maintainance and gained all back!! I decided this time to follow Cambridge as I couldnt be doing with the therapy sessions LL do, as I felt I didnt benifit. Soo ive just completed my first week and weighed in this morning 12lbs lighter yay!! but then had a barney with my BF this afternoon and ate for England!!! What on earth is wrong with me!!!!:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie count
    Dont fret sue we all been there, ive been a yoyo dieter for years, after the breakdown of a 4 year relationship, i decided its time i sorted myself out and my journey is just starting. Im doing it for meeeeeeeeeee this time (lol). So brush yaself off sue and as they say tomorrows another day
    Good Luck
  4. Sue on a mission

Sue on a mission New Member

Thanks Bevsy, Im soo cross with myself, but def gonna get back to it tomorrow!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.