Yay I've got a big one!!!

Lou

Silver Member
Finally..... a big loss, I've shed 5lbs of wobbly fat this week :D.

And to celebrate I went for a 5 mile walk in preparation for my 13 mile moonwalk next weekend. Totally knackered now though ;)

Well done and congratulations on having a big one lol. You've done so well can't wait to see where I am in 12 weeks.

Hi Lou,
Thats an amazing loss and it must be amazing to see that you only have to lose half as much as you already have to achieve your goal. Fantastic.
Doirin

Well done and congratulations on having a big one lol. You've done so well can't wait to see where I am in 12 weeks.

Thanks. I know where you'll be in 12 weeks time, you'll be chucking out size 18s and 16s and fitting perfectly in to size 14 clothes. This diet is amazing. My weight losses haven't been quite as big as some people on here, but it comes off so quickly that you really notice it week on week. Stick with it and you'll do as good as or probably better than me :)

Hi Lou,
Thats an amazing loss and it must be amazing to see that you only have to lose half as much as you already have to achieve your goal. Fantastic.
Doirin

Thanks, I can't believe that I'm now 12 stone 5. I'd set my goal at 11 stone like I always have done, but never realistically thought I'd ever get there. Now though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I know I'm gonna do it this time :D

Well done Lou, that 5lb loss is great!

You've done so well on this and so quickly too, keep up the good work. It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel isn't it?

Very inspirational.... you look fantastic:) im only in week 1 and cant wait to get to week 12 lol

Wow thats great,well done!!! Caz x

whooo! fabulous!!! well done you :)

Wow! Look at you! I'm hoping it's a wk 12 thing ;)

Well done for not letting your sts get you down or put you off! xx

Well done Lou, you really do look great. Thankyou for putting the pics on here cos' it is really inspirational to see (and I cant see when people put them on their profiles, etc)

Good luck for the rest of your journey, not long now :)

Whats the moonwalk?

It's a charity walk which starts at midnight and you can either choose to do a half or full marathon circuit.... IN YOUR BRA!!!! As this is my first time I've opted for the half marathon. I'll post some piccies next week...... if I survive :giggle:

All proceeds go to Breast Cancer research if anyone fancies sponsoring me ;) CLICKY

:wee: Lou, got to say you are looking great now. Well done for the loss and good luck for the walk :wacky068:

Back