Yay!!! My 'pirate' dress finally fits - woop woop

Pirate%20dress%201.JPG
Pirate%20dress%201.JPG
Pirate%20dress%201.JPG
I only managed to take a few pics (in the hotel room before the wedding reception). I didn't know how to put pics straight on here, but this link goes to my facebook album anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=592386541#!/album.php?aid=205527&id=592386541

Lucky, you look absolutely stunning in that dress AND i love the earrings! :D Did you have a nice night?

It was good. I did flexi, but stuck to spirits and diet coke. The buffet had some spicy chicken on skewers so had some of that. I didn't feel like I went too far off the rails, and I did lots of dancing as my exercise for the day.
We've got a 'Hag' (hen / stag joint) next Sunday, then the next wedding the week after that. I really want to lose weight, but there's so much happening all the time. It is fun though I suppose.

saw the pics n facebook!!! A fabby dress - would lurrrrrrrve it myself actually but my hips/height arn't meant to be unfortunatley. You look truely amazing and you should be soo proud of yourself

Helen xxxx

It's still a bit tight at the top on the back - more toning needed I think, but that's so difficult. Legs bums and tums tonight.

xx

There is only one word to describe the dress and you.....STUNNING !!!!

Aww - thanks. You guys are so sweet.
I love Minimins xx

you look amazing in your dress, you have such a great dress style i envy you.

i so love the vintage look and have never been able to carry it off with my size.

but things will be changing looking at your photos has inspired me.

fan-bloody-tastic

Vivien of Holloway

... and we're off to a weddig reception tonight so I have somewhere to wear it to.

:D

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!! I have been looking for a dress this style for ages to wear to a friends wedding in october. I've been hunting through different websites for something perfect and i found it on here lol. Yay!!!!

Back