• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yay!

feeling very pleased with myself and my will power today, there were so many really yummy looking cakes and biscuits on offer in the staff room today and I resisted! Just focused on the shopping trips for lovely new clothes when I'm nice and slim and ate 2 apples instead! even went for a swim on the way home! go me!
Just about to make the strawberry mousse recipe on the back of the jelly packet, sounds yummy- just jelly, yoghurt and cruched strawberries whizzed up and chilled yum!
hope everyone else is having a good day! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Watch what you do to your fruit, as soon as you do anything to it (crush, blend etc) it has syn value. Someone said on here the other day that a whole banana is free but as soon as it's mashed it's 4 syns!

I really don't get this...surely you 'mash' it with your teeth when you chew it! I thought it was just if you cooked them they had syns...confused! hehe

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Well done Frankie. It really does feel good having the willpower to pass up cake.
It's so worth it, that I don't miss it any more. I keep focusing on the end result, and that gives me much more pleasure than a minute or two of cake stuffing!

Yes, do be careful with the fruit. That is one thing that is strange, but true!