Yay!

slimforlive

Morning all!

All of a sudden my clothes started feeling loose! I'm sure last week they were fine! So I decided to get all my jeans out and try them on. I LOVE jeans and have them in all shades of blue, lengths, styles etc and in sizes 16 and 14. so anyway, I had 15 pairs! (now I think about it, that's a little excessive!) anyway, only 6 pair fit now!! :eek: NONE of the 16s fit and only a few of the 14s - some are too loose :eek::eek::D. yipppeeee

I'm going shopping. now. yay.

For all of you struggling out there, it is SOOOO worth it - it's not as if you're never going to eat again, and anyway, what's a few months out of your life, when you'll finally feel good about yourself at the end of it??

xxxx

Nothing better is there? :D

I've managed to get down from my"big baggy" combats into my size 12 jeans - yesterday my husband pointed out that they, too, are now hanging off me... :D

Now to try the smaller stuff again :D

:happy096: IT A GREAT FEELING .I GOT A FITTED CASHMIR JUMPER ON THAT I HAVNT WORN FOR 2 YEARS .SO YOU MUST BE JUMPING OVER THE MOON WITH ME SEE YOU THERE .ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING TRIP .:party0038: MANDY

Oh its such a fab feeling, isn't it? I have only lost 8lbs so far but already some things just look and feel too big. I went rooting in my bottom drawer where I keep all the stuff that's too small and I've been wearing stuff from there for the last couple of days. Brilliant!
K9

Back