Yay!!

Wooo i am so happy that i thought i would share this.. I cheekily weighed myself this morning after only 3 days into my SW regime & lost 3Ibs!!! Its amazing.. I did do slimming world a while back and really stuck at it but then decided to stop and go to the gym however, i put weight on again :-( but ive really been good and kept at under 10 syns and i not only feel great about my lil weight loss but i also feel great inside!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done :D

Wooo i am so happy that i thought i would share this.. I cheekily weighed myself this morning after only 3 days into my SW regime & lost 3Ibs!!! Its amazing.. I did do slimming world a while back and really stuck at it but then decided to stop and go to the gym however, i put weight on again :-( but ive really been good and kept at under 10 syns and i not only feel great about my lil weight loss but i also feel great inside!

That's great, but you should probably ignore the number on your scales and wait until your official weigh in - weight can fluctuate daily, even hourly, and so this might not be a true reflection.

I'd advise you to keep off the scales until your weigh in day - just to avoid any dissappointment.

I would def agree with the above, i have found I can be showing a loss one day and a gain the next, or even in the same day depending on what I have eaten and drunk!

Well done though it is likely you have started to lose something, fingers crossed you get a good first weigh in :D

I know i know :p its my fault i know i should never weigh myself. But the scales were staring at me!! Haha. I shall weigh myself sunday when im supposed to and see what happens :-D

Well done! I am the worlds worst with scalea i go on them everytime i pass them! Haha! Love how it fluctuates depending on the time i now guess wot its gony be before i go on them! :) looser!! :D i got into a new number this morning so was very excited! Haha x

Haha yeah im so like that aswell! I need to stop it really. I did so well to last for 3days without weighing myself! Haha. Oooooo youve got to another number? Well done you. So how much have you lost? X

I started at 14st 7 n was at 12st 13 this morning i started about 8 weeks ago! Yayy!! Once i lose 2st my lovly boy is going to buy me a mulberry- makes u more determined ;-) haha x

Well done,

I'm forever on the scales but only ever go with my sat weigh in!

I find if it shows a loss, i feel great and think yay it's working, but if no loss shows, i think you will budge, lol!

Keep up the good work!

Back